What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Jerseys, Logos, Sponsor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
which of their sponsors is green?

Or am I missing some kind of joke?

kdalymc

Bench
I know it's pedantic but I really like that they've said that the 70 year badge is to celebrate entry into 1st grade, not when the club was founded. The way that Penrith celebrated their 50 season you'd think that the club came into being 49 years ago when it's been around for a lot longer, just playing the old 2nd division etc doesn't diminish the fact that the club was established long before it was accepted into 1st grade.
*facepalm* or not sure if youre serious.

some teams celebrate seasons, some celebrate years, some celebrate both to suit them selves. nothing to do with when Joe Blow decided to make a team in 3/4/5 years time

steggz

Juniors
*facepalm* or not sure if youre serious.

some teams celebrate seasons, some celebrate years, some celebrate both to suit them selves. nothing to do with when Joe Blow decided to make a team in 3/4/5 years time
You missed the point. HPH was talking about the marking of years in first grade, not the seasons/anniversary difference

scotland-rl-on-field-short-2016-p2114-5974_thumb.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
ISC nail it yet again. Great to see Diamonds back.

Can't remember if this has been mentioned but Jaycar won't be front of jersey for the Bulldogs. Home & away jerseys remain same as 2016 but with a sponsor change.

Status
Not open for further replies.