What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Jerseys, Logos, Sponsor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAZF

First Grade
Looking at old photos, the eels had a bit of grey in their blue in the early 80's (could be the photo though) then went with a richer blue on their mainly gold and 86 designs. The current blue appears to be lighter than most of their jerseys since then, other than the M&Ms one.

Saint Doc

Coach
Are the Broncos wearing the diamonds tomorrow night? Their instagram seems to suggest so.

The Instagram post proves what a pale imitation the 2017 version is!
26B98BAC-5E80-46F1-B24F-4A21E22085DD.jpg

Big Salad

Juniors
Agreed, needs the big diamonds.

Although I actually don't mind the "Deadly Choices" diamonds shirt Benji had on for that announcement earlier in the week (mint green makes an appearance too):

17835091_10155141643694631_2428337753405907099_o.jpg

kdalymc

Bench
Yeah the diamonds is pretty poor.
We asked for years and years and this is what we get... Just do it spot on ffs

beave

Coach
ISC have dropped the ball with this one IMO. Diamonds needed to be uniform in size and all in proper aligment. The thing they are wearing tonight looks like they've f**ked up in the factory.

beave

Coach
Said it before and I'll say it again, Manly have gotta sort those stripes on the jersey. Thick single white coloured stripes would have been awesome, instead those pink looking multi line within stripes make them look rubbish.

First world issues I know.....

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
http://www.newrugbykits.com/2017/04...-kit-contract-with-nz-rugby-league/#more-7375

New Zealand’s national rugby league team will wear Macron at the 2017 Rugby League World Cup after the Italian firm inked a three year contract to replace BLK. The new Macron Kiwis jersey will be released soon, with the Kiwis first set to wear the uniform in their ANZAC test in May 2017

New-Macron-Kiwis-Deal.jpg

Related posts:

Just went to their site to get an idea of the quality. Still not sure but i did find this...

Ignore the design, how good would these colours look for the Titans!!!!

58095878.jpg

TIGER14

Bench
Just my opinion but does anyone else think that jersey would look so much better with the artwork going all the way up the to the collar? That dark shade of green doesn't really fit in with anything.

I agree. It looks like a dress the way it is.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
When is indigenous round?
Round 10, opens with Dogs v NQ Reconciliation Cup on Thursday night May 11 (after the rep round)
Knights v Raiders on the Sunday at 2pm will feature two indigenous jersey wearing sides going head to head by the looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.