What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Jerseys, Logos, Sponsor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DlEHARD

Juniors
Wow I like the Broncos. I used to be a Broncos fan in the 90s. I parted ways about the time they started to eradicate white from their gear and bring in blue.

I also agree with France, just keep it simple and traditional and away you go.

LESStar58

Referee
new french test jersey

14681956_1196271943763263_2303432423956472712_o.jpg

14731208_1196271820429942_3665132020366764203_n.jpg

I have the 1994 Puma jersey. the collar is like a neck brace.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
@Hello, I'm The Doctor called what?

The designs above are that person's concepts, not official jerseys.

I'd be pretty disappointed if that's the template Asics used as well lol

GAZF

First Grade
If they're talking about letting a player wear it on-field, its beyond stupid. Don't mind the sleeve patch though.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Cameron Smith could be first Kangaroos player to earn special commemorative jersey

ab7b4cf3f9c8e38e44414ece59fd70b3

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/kan...y/news-story/17dbfa7e997c275f67f027747c7a4c93

Ive always thought they should do something similar with the memberships (some clubs might already do it, i dunno)....

Make special club badges you can sow onto a jersey or a scarf and send them to members marking various milestones (5 years of consistent support, etc.)

It would be a great way for hardcore fans to show their own years of support with the one item. Rather than trying to wear a collection of 30 members hats, have a scarf with 30 years worth of members badges.

Saint Doc

Coach
Ive always thought they should do something similar with the memberships (some clubs might already do it, i dunno)....

Make special club badges you can sow onto a jersey or a scarf and send them to members marking various milestones (5 years of consistent support, etc.)

It would be a great way for hardcore fans to show their own years of support with the one item. Rather than trying to wear a collection of 30 members hats, have a scarf with 30 years worth of members badges.

Dragons do exactly that.

My only guess is the badges aren't cost effective. Only ready I can think of for them to be deliberately driving long serving members to quit!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

A few clubs are all over it - I know the Dogs do keyrings for 2 5 10 and 15 years then add a scarf for anniversaries beyond that. Not sure about others but would be interesting to see who does!

Zigwaa

Bench
Purple jersey to signify a cross between QLD and NSW jerseys wasn't very well thought out. Should be representative of the whole country not just two states. Just further perpetuates that Rugby League is a NSW & QLD sport, they really should have had more foresight than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts