What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Jerseys, Logos, Sponsor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perth Red

Post Whore
WC Pirates Academy 2017 Jersey. Not sure if this will also be our SG Ball kit. Hope so, a lot better than the weird tangerine efforts of recent years.

15994362_567786603426536_6777851543203054972_o.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Rubbish. Kappa have come out with some outstanding kits this year.

Keighley
keighley-kit-release.jpg

Skolars
Cym4mJAXEAAxcSZ.jpg

Workington. Home (blue) is snazzy
workington-town-adult-home-replica-jersey-2017-111260-p[ekm]300x376[ekm].jpg
workington-town-adult-away-replica-jersey-2017-pre-order--111281-p[ekm]300x376[ekm].jpg
The problem isn't necessarily their design, its the make and fit. They can be as good a design as you'll get and they're unbuyable if they're poorly fitted.

BB17HJS3A-FRONT.jpg

As a kiwi, I find this jersey to be revolting. The Broncos are trying to pimp our culture to sell a few extra jerseys at the ground. Stop trying to endear yourselves to us Brisbane, cos you're the last club any neutral fan would want to cheer for.

LOL @ the colour combo too. Mint green and maroon? ha. It's even worse than the teal of days gone by. I wouldn't wipe my ass with this rag.

LESStar58

Referee
BB17HJS3A-FRONT.jpg

The Broncos are trying to pimp our culture to sell a few extra jerseys at the ground.

Ah, yes. Cultural appropriation. Everybody's favorite gripe.

I don't recall any indigenous Australians complaining about the indigenous art being used on Close The Gap jerseys worn by white fellas.

Broncos have a pretty heavy Kiwi contingent as well don't they?

Grow up.

Cult03

Juniors
Ah, yes. Cultural appropriation. Everybody's favorite gripe.

I don't recall any indigenous Australians complaining about the indigenous art being used on Close The Gap jerseys worn by white fellas.

Broncos have a pretty heavy Kiwi contingent as well don't they?

Grow up.
Hey! Who needs facts? This is the Broncos Fault Forum after all.

And finally, the Toronto Wolfpack

image_zps3h8lx3zr.jpeg

Not so much a design as the lack of one really.

Supposedly a very significant sponsorship deal. Pays for all flights for all teams so would be worth a lot, but in kind.
Looks nice enough All Blacks look.... but maybe a gold V or some whitr armband stripes... it needs something..

And finally, the Toronto Wolfpack

image_zps3h8lx3zr.jpeg

Not so much a design as the lack of one really.

Supposedly a very significant sponsorship deal. Pays for all flights for all teams so would be worth a lot, but in kind.

Very disappointing... it's just a big black blob of 'meh'. Needs a vee or a something to make it stand out. Plus the badge... doesn't say Toronto, Wolves, rugby league or anything...

hrundi99

First Grade
I think there's a bit of a conscious effort not to mention "rugby league" in a dominant way, so Canadians with a vague awareness of union aren't necessarily scared off to start with. Yes it could have done with a dash of white and even red but it's a start.

GAZF

First Grade
I think there's a bit of a conscious effort not to mention "rugby league" in a dominant way, so Canadians with a vague awareness of union aren't necessarily scared off to start with. Yes it could have done with a dash of white and even red but it's a start.
Small bits of red trim would have been good. The design isn't ugly but its not really much of a design either, viewing it from far away anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.