What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Jerseys

roofromoz

First Grade
Someone posted in the jerseys and logos thread on the NRL forum that we will be going to be with Classic in 2018. Home and away look the same.

Blues Riff

Bench
Yeah ,the gold hung around a year too long. Some of that gear looks pretty good. I just hope they continue to use the Red/Yellow/Green sparingly. I don't see those as our actual colours, just a sort of pin-striping to enhance the Black. I'd hate to see them overused again in the future,( I can't stand the Foxsports logo they use to promote games).
As far as the jersey themselves go, I'm still hoping for a return to the solid hoops around the body one day. This would mean doing away with the side-panels . IMO the solid sleeve stripes are so much more striking than the half-arsed flash on the body. Overall we're continuing in the right direction.

Royce is King

Juniors
The thing that has changed this year in comparison to the last 6-7 yrs is that on places like this forum...... the anger and frustration about our clubs colour's does not seem to be an issue...... I for one think this is a great sign that the jersey and colour's are right.

Fangs

Coach
I've certainly warmed to it.

I thought last years jersey was outstanding so I was really disappointed to see it go.