What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 jerseys

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Continuing our proud tradition of having the worst jerseys in the NRL, here's the 2017 edition.

Seriously, is it that hard? Who designs this crap?

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

Last edited:

bjm8

Juniors
I don't mind the main jersey. Ignoring the silly collar it is quite simple but effective.

The white one can go in the 'Auckland 9's/designed by 7 year old' pile however.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Still persisting with the awful white box for allied.
It's a real reason why I don't buy one.
The handy logo also looks terrible smashed in there.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't mind the top one either. The bottom one is a dogs breakfast.

Why can't we use the hoops design as an away jumper. Its looks great but we never use it anywhere near enough

BrotherJim05

Bench
Why can't we just have three stripes, white, black and orange like we did in 2014 heritage jersey.

The first one is okay, pretty much the same as it usually looks but the 2nd one looks really bad. However, the big tiger at the front is probably aimed towards kids.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Here's the one I was referring to.

71652.jpg

Yes! This is exactly what our Jersey should look like. The colours do equal homage to our Balmain/Wests heritage whilst instantly giving the viewer an image of a Tiger (colours and the stripes).

I guess they want to make it different so that more people buy the new ones. If you keep the same jersey then nobody will buy new ones. Makes sense from a marketing perspective

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Switch the colours about then. Make the white - black, the orange - white and the black - orange.

meltiger

First Grade
Still persisting with the awful white box for allied.
It's a real reason why I don't buy one.
The handy logo also looks terrible smashed in there.

On the home jersey I really don't understand why they can't go with the style the Roosters do? The writing is white ffs. It doesn't need a box around it to make it stand out on the black.

In saying that I don't mind the jersey otherwise.

The tri colors hoops jersey is ridiculously over rated too. Glad we don't wear that.

macnaz

Staff member
Who gives a shit , if they play well wearing a coloured garbage bag people will buy it.

meltiger

First Grade
Who gives a shit , if they play well wearing a coloured garbage bag people will buy it.

Doesn't change the fact it looks shit and can easily be avoided. It's just a shame because it overshadows the jersey and collar aside the jersey isn't all that bad.

Ink - Agree 100%. Blah.

innsaneink

Referee
I think its quite petty people suggesting an even amount of all three colours is something positive, more like childish if you ask me

Latest posts