What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Jerseys

Rabbits20

Immortal
I swear this entire forum is on some kind of wind up against me re ANZ how anyone can suggest it's an acceptable stadium is unfathomable to me.
They'd be a few who agree with you.

But I'd say 80-85percent are extremely happy at ANZ.

Pommy

Coach
They'd be a few who agree with you.

But I'd say 80-85percent are extremely happy at ANZ.

They cant be that happy when less than half the members regularly attend.

If Rusty said hanging a man from every second lamp post was they way to win 22 you would defend him though lol

callmack1

Staff member
Away jersey looks good in person. Well, by in person I mean This picture (not a 3D model). I think I might get one.

69926-south-sydney-rabbitohs-2017-mens-away-jersey-2000.jpg

Pommy

Coach
Not as keen as last years version. The white just fit better with the collar and panels.
Broncos have unveiled an ANZAC shirt which will be worn against us, probably a good chance we will also have one as we are both supplied by ISC now. I hope so anyway th one with the Redfern memorial on it is one of the my favourite shirts.

callmack1

Staff member
Not as keen as last years version. The white just fit better with the collar and panels.
Broncos have unveiled an ANZAC shirt which will be worn against us, probably a good chance we will also have one as we are both supplied by ISC now. I hope so anyway th one with the Redfern memorial on it is one of the my favourite shirts.
Yea the away doesn't look as good as last year but I still like it.

I assume the other jersey you're talking about is the Return to Redfern one?