What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Judiciary & Match Review

skeepe

Immortal
Gee Thaiday got lucky. Is a shoulder charge really worse than deliberately trying to injure someone through a non-football act?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Or players can not do shoulder charges...I know it seems like a novel idea but use your arms, and you have no problem!

It's a pretty innocuous hit to rub a guy out for two weeks.

The nrl should want our stars on the field as much as possible. The changes to the loading this year were a positive start. A grade 1 shoulder charge isn't a big deal

Canard

Immortal
So was Milf and Thaiday cited for their respective Shoulder charges on Thursday night??

Nice Beaver

First Grade
So was Milf and Thaiday cited for their respective Shoulder charges on Thursday night??

Both would have been provoked and/or defending themselves.

Storm players who were on the receiving end should be cited for being mean to Bronco's players.

Poor Bronco's players.

Paullyboy

Coach
He should be done for a minimum of 2 months. That might just be the worst I've seen from the judiciary, and that's really saying something.

no name

Coach
Same suspension as Taumololo......
I know LoLo challenged his but the two incidents are totally incomparable

Perth Red

Post Whore
Don't think it was a deliberate elbow, he swung out to push him and missed with his palm and connected with elbow. Two weeks is fair. If it had been just befor RLWC it would have been ten weeks probably.

Latest posts