What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Judiciary & Match Review

no name

Coach
Don't think it was a deliberate elbow, he swung out to push him and missed with his palm and connected with elbow. Two weeks is fair. If it had been just befor RLWC it would have been ten weeks probably.
So your defence of his act is that he is absolutely unco?
His pathetic attempts at punching after the elbow may favour your theory, but for mine he was trying to elbow Barnett.

Two weeks is fine.

Or it would be if every other punishment was in proportion..

We'd have about three blokes suspended per year.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Just seen the other angle on fox, forget it he clearly lifts the elbow which shows it was deliberate. Lucky boy.

Knight76

Juniors
So a deliberate elbow to the head of another player not in possession, not in a tackle, but standing there, is a grade 2 striking.

Judiciary have spun the grading wheel of fortune again on that one.

If Mitch had of hit the ground, gone off for a HIA and came back on a bit later. Burge would have been sent no doubt, and would be facing much longer on the sidelines. It's the invisible injury loading.

perverse

Referee
He would have been damn near deported if he played for us instead of them.

Just the usual NRL travesty. Nothing to see here.

mozza91

Coach
He should feel lucky that he deliberately elbowed a Knights player. I'm surprised Barnett didn't cop 6 weeks for headbutting his elbow.

The charge table for yesterday's games from the NRL's website -

judiciaryRd3_2017.PNG

Knight76

Juniors
I've got it, it's an early April fools. He's going to get to the judish and have them yell fooled you, it's really grade 4!