What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Koori knockout

SBD82

Coach
The NSW Koori knockout starts tomorrow at leichhardt oval. From what I can gather tomorrow is juniors and women, with the men's kicking off Saturday. 64 men's teams will be playing for the title. Always great footy played and some fierce rivalries.

I can't find team lists. If anyone has the lineups of your local mob (or even just key players that are playing) I'd love to hear them.

http://www.redfernallblacksknockout.org.au/

NB. Mods- I couldn't find anywhere else to put this. If there's a better sub forum my apologies and please move.

I don't think many teams even know exactly who's playing for them till they show up tomorrow. Pretty sure there's not 64 teams because there's some byes but maybe 60.

I saw that. But it's capped at 64. Hopefully a couple of late entries since the last update.
The draw was done last night so there won't be any more now.

The usual suspects are favourites. WAC, Yowies, as hosts RAB will be strong, CTI are meant to have a good side. Of course there's always a few smokeys who give it a shake.

SBD82

Coach
The draw was done last night so there won't be any more now.

The usual suspects are favourites. WAC, Yowies, as hosts RAB will be strong, CTI are meant to have a good side. Of course there's always a few smokeys who give it a shake.
Do you have the draw somewhere? I tried to find it on the Redfern site but failed.

Always hard to find.

But I believe this is it.

22007797_1529039787116722_4795156468506306573_n.jpg

thorson1987

Coach
Shame not as much of it is televised as they did a few years ago.

Used to be on all day Saturday and Sunday.

SBD82

Coach
What's the Saturday coverage like? The first round is the best so they should be showing as much of that as possible.
From what I can tell saturday is live stream only.

I'm going down Saturday so that works for me, but it sucks in terms of broadcast.