What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Ladder

taipan

Referee
Parra if we are not there.They have had a year of the brown stuff.A decent CEO in charge.They have a big fanbase that is waiting to stir.
I still want to win anothereee, before I do the proverbial leap into the unknown.
Another 50 years added to my life is not too much too ask.
Sort of Shark's version of Donald Crumpet still able under the table.I am a premiership winner,I can do anything I want .

In no particular order.......
Sharks
Cows
Storm
Raiders
Parra
Broncos
and maybe Titans and Roosters to round off the 8. Parra will be the big improver.

I see the Broncos going backwards next year. Bulldogs also on the slide out of the 8. So much drama at the Club at the moment.

Cowboys, Raiders, Panthers, Sharks, Titans, Storm to keep their place in the 8. To be most likely joined by the Rabbitohs & Warriors.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Because to get better & win the thing, you need a recipe. & that starts with the coach. Taylor is an absolute gimp of a human & nobody will buy(fully) into his ideology.
Tigers fans , this is your captain speaking. Brace for impact.

Haha laffed out loud at this. The burns victim won't be winning anything for the Tigpies.

Rhyno

First Grade
1. Raiders
2. Cowboys
3. Warriors
4. Eels (1st if sign Hunt )
5. Storm
6. Titans
7. Souths
8. Sharks

9. Tigers
10. Manly
11. Broncos
12. Roosters
13. Panthers
14. Dogs
15. Knights
16. Dragons

Frenzy.

Immortal
1. Raiders
2. Cowboys
3. Warriors
4. Eels (1st if sign Hunt )
5. Storm
6. Titans
7. Souths
8. Sharks

9. Tigers
10. Manly
11. Broncos
12. Roosters
13. Panthers
14. Dogs
15. Knights
16. Dragons

Don't be silly. The Eels will suffer further from their Salary Cap Shenanigans in 2017.

That's not a guess either.

snout

First Grade
Bennett myth will be revealed.

Broncs on slide.

Benji at left centre?....against us please.

Latest posts