What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 LU Dynasty League

zombie jesus

Staff member
McCaffrey at 1.03.

Happy with that, not sure that he'll be the third most valuable rookie this year but hopefully the Panthers cut Stewart next off season to give him more opportunities to put up points.

zombie jesus

Staff member

i have too many bad reggie bush flashbacks to take him with the 2nd pick.

I was tossing up between him and Mixon, I think he could have the most value. But he's a d***, a d*** in Cincinnati of all places, where his d***iness will be ignored, if not fostered.

kurt faulk

Coach
I was tossing up between him and Mixon, I think he could have the most value. But he's a d***, a d*** in Cincinnati of all places, where his d***iness will be ignored, if not fostered.

i couldn't imagine you rooting for a bengals player. that would be like me having crapondick on my team during his heyday for the whiners.

kurt faulk

Coach

i'm so meh about my draft so far. no faith in any pick i've made. hopefully when training camp starts i'll start reading some fluff pieces on all of them to make myself feel better.

nick87

Coach
I've got a couple of deep sleepers I like but it won't shock me if I'm cutting them next year even if they do get to me

The skill positions is weak this year, once you get past the 4rb and 2 WRs it was a steep drop off

kurt faulk

Coach
I've got a couple of deep sleepers I like but it won't shock me if I'm cutting them next year even if they do get to me

The skill positions is weak this year, once you get past the 4rb and 2 WRs it was a steep drop off

That's the only thing i don't like about this league, the shallow bench which doesn't allow you to keep a couple of deep sleepers on the there in hope of them busting out in a couple of years.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Haha i pretty much picked up the guys i dropped for the draft. One year on, Goff ssshhhoouulldddd be better. Still has no weapons though.

You interested in shane vareen as a handcuff for perkins?

kurt faulk

Coach
Haha i pretty much picked up the guys i dropped for the draft. One year on, Goff ssshhhoouulldddd be better. Still has no weapons though.

You interested in shane vareen as a handcuff for perkins?

Not really, he can't handle a full load. Not sure what to make of Perkins. Hopefully he can be the guy.

Still pissed at myself for not taking cook at #2, which was my plan all along. Kept reading Davis should go 1 overall so i went with the safer pick seeing my wrs are all meh. But then so are my rbs. I'll see how it goes.

kurt faulk

Coach

The draft is officially over. Well done guys, short and sweet.

I will unlock the players now so if you feel like fine tuning your roster head on over and do what you have to do.