What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 LU Dynasty League

nick87

Coach
Ive got OBJ, DJ, Woods, Garcon, Enunwa and Herns all out on IR
Ive had Murray, Shepherd, Moncreif all miss time

It's been ob-f**king-scene what the Trombones have had to deal with this year. Im currently starting Cohen, McKissic, Rawls, Cobb and Mike Wallace... i mean christ!

But on the plus side, you can come and get yourself Wilson in a trade for picks/WR this off season. I've got the 1-2 ranked QBs this year, and in this format, that extra 4-6 points they get you for rushing is vital

zombie jesus

Staff member
Ive got OBJ, DJ, Woods, Garcon, Enunwa and Herns all out on IR
Ive had Murray, Shepherd, Moncreif all miss time

It's been ob-f**king-scene what the Trombones have had to deal with this year. Im currently starting Cohen, McKissic, Rawls, Cobb and Mike Wallace... i mean christ!

But on the plus side, you can come and get yourself Wilson in a trade for picks/WR this off season. I've got the 1-2 ranked QBs this year, and in this format, that extra 4-6 points they get you for rushing is vital
You're not helping yourself in benching Kelce for that studly DeValve fella :p

kurt faulk

Coach

so this is what we know.

atkins diet and the dazzlers are in the playoffs. diets win and they win the division. they lose and the dazzlers win then the dazzlers win the division.

Steel city sharks win they win the division. If they lose and the jpps win the fireworks crew win the division and the sharks are out.

Stillers win they win the division. If they lose and the hbis win the hbis win the division and the stillers are out.

Good luck all.

On the other side of the spectrum the belicheats are holding on for dear life to the #1 pick.

abpanther

Staff member
I need to win and have Nick trombone ZJ to get into the playoffs

Make it happen Nicky boy!!

zombie jesus

Staff member
I think Nick believes the Kelce he has is Jason. Or maybe Steelers elite practice squad linebacker Keith Kelsey.

Easy to do.

nick87

Coach
I had Devalve against the packers secondary and and Gallman hasnt done shit all year long.
Even with those guys in im still getting beaten like a red headed step child, it'd be on 40 points! haha

FWIW, i actually meant to put in Murray in for Rawls but must have forgot to save it.
I did genuinely play Devale over Kelce though, i honestly thought he was going to have a huge game

Last edited:

zombie jesus

Staff member
Finally going to get some playoff football. All on the back of Gurley, Kamara and McCaffrey, the rest have been average or worse.

kurt faulk

Coach

well, the sharks and the stillers got the job done and progressed through to the playoffs.

next week it will be

dazzlers vs the diet

stillers vs the sharks

good luck to all the teams.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Crushed it, even with just 6.8 out of my WR/TE group. This will be my only championship game this year so it better be a good one.

Tom155

Coach
Snuck past the Dazzlers in our 3rd great matchup of the season

Into the Championship game 1st year in the league :cool:

kurt faulk

Coach

so the dazzlers streak of a championship every 4th season is over. but damn he gave it a good shake. the diets were just too good. bad luck to the cutters as well. good season but just not enough juice at the end.

atkins diet and the stillers to play for the championship. congrats on both making their first championship game.

there will be a new champ again this year. always good when that happens.

Last edited:

Tom155

Coach
My horrible fantasy playoff luck continues up against teams with Gurley in both this league & IDP never stood a chance

No back to back in IDP or 1st win in 1st season in dynasty for me, congrats Kurt & Zombie on the titles