What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Membership

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hmmmm....

I also suggest you help out Rabbit Toes and that he doesn't try to stir an argument as often as he does.
this process works better if everyone is a little more positive and tries to be better.

Calling others out (whether justified or not) carries on the ill-feeling and achieves nothing.

It's time to bury hatchets, behave like adults and realise that this is a place for fans to talk about their team and not come and act like f**kwits. If everyone does this except one person, than that one person will be dealt with swiftly by the admin, as they will stand out more prominently than Shaq standing with dwarves.

Tis that simple.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
SOUTHS MEMBERS/FANS...I sadly see memberships falling in 2018 because of our very poor attendances to our games and a long with our very very very poor skills at board/management/coaching/recruitment level/sponsors in 2017. Its been an absolute disgrace to say the least its far far far beyond a disappointment after winning our 43 long years wait to finally win a grand final MR CROWE get off your ass son and fix the problem the buck stops with you mate we are all bleeding profusely cardinal/myrtle blood...Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
ATTENTION MR CROWE...We stood up to our side of the bargain with high volume memberships......so did you just decide to vacate us after winning our 2014 grand final...let me say that rugby league continues after 2014 GOT IT RUSTY?? you have failed your members/fans/sponsors after 2014 wouldn""t you say RUSTY??...Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
ATTENTION RUSSELL CROWE...Look just how shiiit our team is today why cant you do what bennett/bellamy do when they lose 1/2 players they just poach 1/2 guns from rival clubs was it that hard to do??How on earth did you let teo/ walker/bully/mcqueen/api/lote.auvaa/keary leave in such a short amount of time are you nuts??...Shadow....

callmack1

Staff member
Are you guys all voting for the Roy Asotasi member's choice award? I voted for Angus. Was going to go for Sam but he dropped off towards the end of the season due to injury.

Also didn't go for Cody as he hasn't been as good as Crichton imo.

Travitoh

First Grade
Are you guys all voting for the Roy Asotasi member's choice award? I voted for Angus. Was going to go for Sam but he dropped off towards the end of the season due to injury.

I'm not a member but I'd expect Crichton to walk it in the voting.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Yeah bro and I voted Crichton.....

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

I voted for Crichton. He was the best player in our team by a mile.