What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Membership

Pommy

Coach
+1 more member in the burrow for 2017. Begrudgingly might I add considering how wank the draw is. Anyone had their members pack yet?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Just seen this my guess for round 1 is 30,500
What is your overall guess?

I went 32,410.

I got alien beat at this last year and it was his turn to go first but he chickened out.

I guessed 32,410 I think it was. Alien guessed 32,411.

Something tells me you will go 32,500.

Pommy

Coach
What is your overall guess?

I went 32,410.

I got alien beat at this last year and it was his turn to go first but he chickened out.

I guessed 32,410 I think it was. Alien guessed 32,411.

Something tells me you will go 32,500.

No idea if we go well all the bandwagoners will be back. I'm not sure how the season will go tonne honest

alien

Referee
Solly Calls Members To Say Thanks
Sun 11th December, 09:00AM

Rabbitohs CEO Blake Solly has been taking time out of his busy schedule to personally call Rabbitohs Members to say thanks for supporting the Club as we prepare for the 2017 season.

Solly has been spending hours on the phone over the past several weeks to get in touch with Members who have renewed or joined for the 2017 season.

With phone numbers picked at random, the Rabbitohs Media Team were invited to film a call from the boss to Rabbitohs Member Ray.

Players appearing in our Megastore this week have also hit the phones to contact Members for a chat ahead of the Christmas break.

Maybe you'll be the lucky Member to be called next!

SSFC_Membership_2016_600x200_Become_A_Member.jpg

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2016/12/11/solly_calls_members_.html
(includes video)