What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Membership

Pommy

Coach
Membership numbers are down around 2000 on this time last year. The band wagoners are falling off.

callmack1

Staff member
Just a question, I recieved an email a while ago saying my membership order has been completed. Should I have also got an email saying my membership pack has been sent or something like that? I haven't got one yet.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Just a question, I recieved an email a while ago saying my membership order has been completed. Should I have also got an email saying my membership pack has been sent or something like that? I haven't got one yet.
I didn't get an email when they sent mine.

callmack1

Staff member
We've Made It To 25,000 Members

Wed 11th January, 11:00AM

1484092367649.jpg

Here’s to another milestone Rabbitohs Members! We’ve hit the 25,000 Members mark for 2017!

With the footy season just around the corner we can’t wait for the season to begin and the Club is proud to welcome another 1000 new Members to the Rabbitohs family.

In 2017, our Members can look forward to even more offers including access to exclusive news in our Member Zone, an increased number of season events, a new match attendance milestone program and more!

This year also marks the second induction of Platinum Members who will join our most loyal group of over 3500 Members who have stuck with us since 2002.

Thank you to all our Members for their continued support and continued loyalty to the red and green family and we can’t wait to share this exciting season ahead as we strive for our 22nd Premiership.

Up The Rabbitohs!

callmack1

Staff member
I reckon we'll get around 33k

Just another question, I can't find anything that tells me what my membership number is. Where do I find it?

Rabbits20

Immortal
I reckon we'll get around 33k

Just another question, I can't find anything that tells me what my membership number is. Where do I find it?
Did you get your pack???

It should say it on a letter they sent you.

If not you could ring the club and find it out.

I had to ring the club to get a new password for member zone.

In the last while we aren't progressing as quick as I thought......

Now at 25,149.

callmack1

Staff member
Did you get your pack???

It should say it on a letter they sent you.

If not you could ring the club and find it out.

I had to ring the club to get a new password for member zone.

In the last while we aren't progressing as quick as I thought......

Now at 25,149.
Thanks bro. I haven't got it yet, it's probably about 10 days away.

callmack1

Staff member
Mine didn't take that long I renewed well after the xmas cut off but it was here with plenty of time to spare.
I renewed on Xmas day(our tradition) and it has taken a while. It's okay though, i'm not too fussed as long as it gets here before the Season starts. I live in NZ as well remember so it takes longer.

callmack1

Staff member
I renewed on Xmas day(our tradition) and it has taken a while. It's okay though, i'm not too fussed as long as it gets here before the Season starts. I live in NZ as well remember so it takes longer.
I'm using that membersip tracking thing and it says it is dispached so should be here in the next week or so. Like I said I don't mind waiting.

callmack1

Staff member
You should find it out in 10 days then.

Is this your second or third year of being a member???
Third. How many years have you been one?

In fact, this is a question for everyone. How many years have you been a member?

It'll be interesting to see who has been one for the longest.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Third. How many years have you been one?

In fact, this is a question for everyone. How many years have you been a member?

It'll be interesting to see who has been one for the longest.
This is my seventh year.

Did you get your member number the last 2 seasons??? You should have.

Maybe make a thread up asking how many years people have been a member!!!

callmack1

Staff member
This is my seventh year.

Did you get your member number the last 2 seasons??? You should have.

Maybe make a thread up asking how many years people have been a member!!!
Wow nice bro!!

I did get a member number but I was wondering if it might have changed. I now realise it wouldn't have (silly me!)

Oh and when I said this was my third year I actually ment I have been a member for three years. This is my fourth. I became a member at the start of 2014.

Latest posts