2017 NBA Draft

Discussion in 'Basketball' started by Barkley, May 17, 2017.

1. BuderusIsaBeast

BuderusIsaBeast Juniors

I understand where your coming from but imo if he wants to lead a team the best thing he could do is play out the year in Cleveland and see what LeBron does. If he stays u can ask for a trade then or if James leaves the Cavs team is his plus he has Love as a secondary piece. I understand he might want to go to the spurs or Knicks but the Cavs will rightfully trade him to wherever gives them the best return. He could end up in a situation far worse or no different then he would have as the number 1 option in Cleveland

Iafeta likes this.
  2. Aragorn

Aragorn First Grade

You're forgetting one name if he stays in Cleveland.

Dan Gilbert.

3. shaggs

shaggs First Grade

I thought I read he was going to the spurs for patty mills and lamarcus Aldridge

4. shiznit

shiznit Coach

TBH... I'm not a big fan of Bill Simmons so I take this with a grain of salt...

I would like to see what OKC would have to give up... they don't have much...

Kanter is the obvious choice... but the Knicks already have an expensive as hell Noah and Hernangomez who looks great...

If I'm the Knicks I get Adams and they have to swallow Noah...

5. Rod

Rod Bench

Adams, Porzingis and Noah? I'm not sure why the Knicks would agree to that, although it is the Knicks.

Had a good laugh at the NZ media speculating about this yesterday, especially when they said Adams was 'eyeing up' the move. Just pure crap.

6. shiznit

shiznit Coach

Yup... the NZ herald need to stick to rugby.

I think Kanter is the guy OKC would prefer to give up... but if I'm the Knicks I ask for Adams as he's younger, better on the boards and a much, much better defender.

But as you said... KP, Adams & Noah wouldn't fit... which is why I said that I would ask for Adams and for OKC to swallow Noah.

Which I don't think OKC would go for...

7. Aragorn

Aragorn First Grade

You can do a 3 way trade. Knicks doesnt have to end up with Adams.

Although bigs are going cheap these days. Take Noels, he cant get no love in free agency....