What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 NFL preseason chat

abpanther

Staff member
Bit quiet in here at the moment, even though it's only preseason, football is back baby!

Deshaun Watson looked pretty good, I'll be surprised if he doesn't unseat Savage pretty soon

Osweiller still sucks

Tom155

Coach
They had a fair few players out but ugly performance for the Broncos, still they managed to pull out the win.

Broncos QB's today
giphy.gif

1 FG between Siemian/Lynch

Last edited:

beave

Coach
Over in LA for work, managed to catch the Rams Cowboys game. The Coliseum is a piece of shit, I can't believe it is still utilised.

nick87

Coach
Finally got around to watching the eagles game
First team defence looked pretty great against Rodgers-less starters. First team offence missing Alshon moved the ball easily
Mack Hollins looks like he could be a player but Derek Barnett was camped in the packers back field, he looked really good

Vozzy

Juniors
My chargers are f**ked if anything happens to Rivers. First team offense looked so good. Great drive down the feild for the touchdown. And defense stopped their starters on2 drives resulting in just a feild goal.

They then put cLEMON on and he sucks so bad 2 int ( 1 pick 6 ) a fumble and got sacked twice in his own 10 yard zone. Seahawks scored 24 points in 1 qtr when cLEMON went on.

Tom155

Coach
Watching the Eagles/Bills not the Jags game but wow Bortles is getting destroyed on twitter right now

Vozzy

Juniors
Hard knocks is being shown on 7mate next week I think but at midnight on Tuesday night. I was online seeing if they were showing any pre season stuff and it said hard knocks 22nd August.

shiznit

Coach
Jezz our defence is trash...

Just got gutted by Goff.

Some people are talking us up as the biggest threat to the Pats in the AFC...

But we ain't doing shit with this defence...

shiznit

Coach
The offense just matched up and scored in 4 plays... great to see beastmode... adds a great new dimension to our offense.

Has to be said though... no Aaron Donald... who I rank right up there with Khalil Mack and Von Miller...

DC_fan

Coach
Jezz our defence is trash...

Just got gutted by Goff.

Some people are talking us up as the biggest threat to the Pats in the AFC...

But we ain't doing shit with this defence...

Don't pay too much attention to what happens in preseason

abpanther

Staff member
I think Wentz is gonna be an absolute stud in the future, loved him coming out of college

nick87

Coach
I think Wentz is gonna be an absolute stud in the future, loved him coming out of college

Yeah he just has it
He's not a finished product by any means but I really feel good about him

I love that virtually every evaluator when asked which young qb they'd want, it's pretty much one way traffic for Wentz

He still throws too high over the middle, but man he's got a chance to special

nick87

Coach
Also Miami's Parker is in for a year
His 72 yard play was amazing, Darby couldn't have had better coverage and he just went over him and took an INT away and turned it into a td

Aside from a bad PI today on Stills, Darby has made play after play after play
Excited to have him

Latest posts