What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 NFL preseason chat

kurt faulk

Coach

jared goff looked great today, until he got strip sacked and run in for a td by the chargers. next series the ball seemed to slip out of his hand and turned into a dead duck which sailed over a wide open sammy watkins into a chargers dbs hands. next series they ran the ball 8 straight times before he missed on a couple of passes. it was like chalk and cheese.

i consider this year to be his rookie year as he learnt nothing useful last season about becoming a nfl qb. he moves so well in the pocket. but there's no excuse for not seeing bosa rushing towards him, leading to the strip and a td the other way. he's gonna have his ups and downs this season. hopefully more ups than downs.

shiznit

Coach
Just caught the Raiders v Cowboys.

from a Raiders perspective I was happy with the offense again... Carr looks like he's continuing from his progression before he broke his leg.

It was against a lot of vanilla coverages... but he hit Amari Cooper for a 47yrd TD after staring down Patterson on the seam and then pump faked him and hit Coop on what looked like an out route...

They look sharp...

But the defense... maaan... I got some serious fears for the defense.

Especially in the middle... we are seriously missing a Mike...

thorson1987

Coach
Talk of moving next weeks Cowboys @ Texans game to AT&T Stadium due to the hurricane.

Cowboys also giving Texans use of The Star for training.