What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 NRL Club Membership

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Maybe the Farah thing being dealt with has brought many fans back?

POPEYE

Coach
If I could get to home games, any games, I'd become a Melbourne member . . . do wannabes count

PaulyTom

Juniors
I think Collingwood had a promo one year, buy the official Collingwood polo shirt and get a free membership. Think it included a game too

Perth Red

Post Whore
I think Collingwood had a promo one year, buy the official Collingwood polo shirt and get a free membership. Think it included a game too

Surprised anz based clubs don't do this, not like they need to worry about not having enough places for people.

PaulyTom

Juniors
Surprised anz based clubs don't do this, not like they need to worry about not having enough places for people.

I agree. Good idea to get people on the 1st step of membership. Then they can work on turning that into a multi game membership or full season membership.

PaulyTom

Juniors
Have the tigers offered free meth pipe with every membership?

Their membership is going gangbusters this season.

Latest posts