What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 NRL Club Membership

Irish-bulldog

Juniors
Not much movement in memberships really, although a few teams have not posted membership numbers in awhile. I would say total memberships would be a tick over the 300000 mark.

Brisbane 35468
South Sydney 30359
Parramatta 22886
Melbourne 19569
Canberra 19028
St George 18368
Canterbury 18269
North QLD 17834
Penrith 17622
Wests 17294
NewZealand 15356
Sydney 15183
Cronulla 14689
Newcastle 13050
Manly 12633
Gold Coast 10865

Total 298473
Shocked the dogs are so low, impressed with the raiders and storm. Getting money out of the kiwis is like getting blood from a stone so not shocked with them. Knights will improve as the team improves

Clifferd

Coach
Considering there are 7 clubs between 19.5k (Melbourne)and 17.2 K (Tigers), you'd want to see each of them nudge 20K. Hell, the Storm will probably do it this year. Good on them.

Really surprised with Tigers in particular. Sort of had a promising start to the year but ever since then it's been down hill

Gee we've got a loyal bunch (alien was the only mismatch)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Timmah your love affair with des Hasler is the concern to the non drug affected populous. Yes I thought one of the best supported clubs in Sydney would get more then 18k.
LOL what does your lack of basic knowledge have to do with Des Hasler?

The Bulldogs' membership figure has been between 16k and 20k for the past 4-5 years. 18k is at the higher end of those. Simple maths bud, nothing to do with whoever is coaching which club or your opinion of me.

Irish-bulldog

Juniors

The Bulldogs' membership figure has been between 16k and 20k for the past 4-5 years. 18k is at the higher end of those. Simple maths bud, nothing to do with whoever is coaching which club or your opinion of me.
I just said ...I thought personally it would be more lol is that ok with you ?. I've got nothing against you ? Besides the fact you still think the doggies are just having some bad luck at the moment lol.

Perth Red

Post Whore
They're 4th put of the Sydney clubs which seems a fair reflection.. I'm sure the signing of Aaron woods will see next years numbers boosted lol

Marlins

Juniors
They're 4th put of the Sydney clubs which seems a fair reflection.. I'm sure the signing of Aaron woods will see next years numbers boosted lol
A SOO foward & a kiwi international halfback probably will improve memberships and wins next season.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
18k is low? Are you on the turps?

Its not specifically that 18k is bad, just that, with Parra up at 22k, you would expect them to be in a tighter race for the 2 big WS clubs...

Hahaha, i really hope im misreading this....

18k isnt "the higher end" of a 16-20k scale, it is the exact centre. Unless you are talking about the median or something, thats is an irredeemably dumb statement.

Rest of what you said, i agree with though. Its harsh to criticize the Dogs for ONLY getting 18k with their shit run of form....

taipan

Referee
Still seems small compared to the population of over 200k

7,000 from say 200,000 in the Shire against 30,000 in the best stadium for rl in the country from 2m for the Broncos using rough calcs..
3.5% of the Shire population against in Brisbane 1.5% of the population.
Of course we'd all like more.

Who is pulling their weight?

Remember Sheefys' immortal words."if we can just get 1% off the population. "

Latest posts