What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 NRL Grand Final thread: Storm v Cowboys - October 1st

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I reckon he's the type of tough merkin who would tear it again but soldier on for 30 mins and make 100m

Cayless had hamstring issues leading up to the 2009 GF (he only played 10 or so minutes in the GF qualifier).

He ended up playing but he teared it taking the first run from the kick off. He told no one as he didn't want to let side down and played out the game!!

Tough bastard!!

strider

Post Whore
Cayless had hamstring issues leading up to the 2009 GF (he only played 10 or so minutes in the GF qualifier).

He ended up playing but he teared it taking the first run from the kick off. He told no one as he didn't want to let side down and played out the game!!

Tough bastard!!
He barely played tho .... cayless is a good example of why you should not do it .... very different injury situation tho

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
He barely played tho .... cayless is a good example of why you should not do it .... very different injury situation tho

111 m and 29 tackles is not a bad effort, but it's the presence that makes the difference. Rubs off on your teammates I reckon.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Does anyone know if they are doing the NRL nation thing again this year? Couldnt find anything online.

Avenger

Immortal
God I hope Melbourne choke because if they win they will keep saying how they are the greatest of all time.

Hate the Storm.

Gronk

Staff member

^^^^^^

Bellamy said:
"They can say what they like and erase what they like but they're not going to erase these guys' memories of what they did in 2007.

"The wrong thing was done (by the Storm) without a doubt but when you look at the penalties that were put on that team and see the other penalties that have been given to other teams I think everyone would agree it was harsh."

What part of $2/3/4M over the cap does he not get ?