What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Origin I - QLD 4-28 NSW @ Suncorp

Game I: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Mate, in my line of work I have had to deal with more than my fair share of "Trust fund babies".

The self entitled smugness of these people and the arrogant demenour of them is incredible.

They feel like everything they have is earned despite the fact they have done nothing for it and have no concept of reality.

Bronco's supporters are so similar to them its quite scary.
shut the f**k up you pathetic f**ken sook. now go have a cry.

This Year?

Immortal
QLD have the worst side in over a decade and they'll still win because NSW have found a way to pick a poorer team.

No wonder we've only won 1 series in the last 11 LOL.

Lebbo73

Bench
QLD have the worst side in over a decade and they'll still win because NSW have found a way to pick a poorer team.

Do you really believe that? NSW have a very good side, except for Pearce. Qld are thin in the forwards. Although, I do believe that Milford could potentially be devastating or be a massive liability in defence.

Exsilium

First Grade
I personally think it will be a cracking match.

Whilst I loath the interruption to the regular season the less of the old guard in both team the better. Lets hope the referees stay out of it

This Year?

Immortal
Do you really believe that? NSW have a very good side, except for Pearce. Qld are thin in the forwards. Although, I do believe that Milford could potentially be devastating or be a massive liability in defence.

Everytime I hear about how good NSW forwards are supposed to be, they end up getting made to look like plodders by dad's army.

Woods, Klemmer, and Jackson? They really better stand up because their form hasn't exactly set the rugby league world on fire.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Everytime I hear about how good NSW forwards are supposed to be, they end up getting made to look like plodders by dad's army.

Woods, Klemmer, and Jackson? They really better stand up because their form hasn't exactly set the rugby league world on fire.

I am not the biggest fan of Jackson, but have to say I think he's been playing bloody well of late.

Woods should be watching Vaughan play for NSW from his couch on Wednesday night.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Jackson is really nothing special. How hes an auto pick for NSW is f**ked

I agree, he is nothing special.

But he's incumbent and playing better than a couple of the other plodders who made it back in.

Woods and Klemmer are the 2 to piss off ahead of him.

mozza91

Coach
Jackson is really nothing special. How hes an auto pick for NSW is f**ked
In all fairness he was one of our best last year particularly games 1 and 2.

But him starting ahead of Graham is a total joke. Graham offers so much more in attack and is just as good a defender.

blaza88z

Coach
NSW should be favorites, hard to see us getting enough quality field position with our pack to be able to win

QLD spirit and all that, NSW are deserved favorites with that pack, we'll have to defend like our lives depend on it and make the most of our opportunities (I expect them to be limited, unless the refs give us a rub)

ed-grimley

Bench
NSW should be favorites, hard to see us getting enough quality field position with our pack to be able to win

QLD spirit and all that, NSW are deserved favorites with that pack, we'll have to defend like our lives depend on it and make the most of our opportunities (I expect them to be limited, unless the refs give us a rub)
Disagree. NSW have to be underdogs with Queensland at home - the Blues will have to play extra well to win.

Hutty1986

Immortal

The game's at Suncorp, so somehow i think the refs will favour the Maroons.

dogz08

First Grade
more jackson hate i see... much better than that overrated plodder cordner..........

MilkShark

First Grade

NSW could have selected a better team but they have still picked a better team than QLD.

MilkShark

First Grade
I am not the biggest fan of Jackson, but have to say I think he's been playing bloody well of late.

Woods should be watching Vaughan play for NSW from his couch on Wednesday night.
And Jackson should be watching Lewis play origin from his couch.