What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Bye: Orange Crush (1), No Fly Zone (2)

Gronk Spiked Punch (3) v House of Carr (6)

Neckties by Night Train (4) v Diamond Dogs (5)

Pick 1/2
Dreamweavers v Hangmen

Pick 3/4
Sultans v Banana Volcanoes

Pick 5/6
Spider 2Y Banana v Outlaws

Seems right, I'll double check tomorrow.

kurt faulk

Coach

well my team came up big the last 2 weeks when it needed to and scored 200+ both weeks.

not too thrilled about having to play the neckties again. what are the chances i can beat them two weeks in a row?

nick87

Coach
Just so im clear... if i WIN, i get the first overall pick, right?
This isnt a race to tank, right?

zombie jesus

Staff member
Winner gets #1, loser gets #2, correct. Four round rookie draft, straight draft order, not a snake draft.

nick87

Coach
Come on the Hangman. Papa needs saquon barkley!

Also, GO OUTLAWS.

At worst i have the 2nd and 6th pick, at best 1st and 5th!

“I’m going to keep coaching this Dreamweavers team til my swipe card doesn’t open the door, now if you’ll excuse me...”

*swipe*...

**SWIPE, SWIPE**

“CAN I AT LEAST GET MY TUPPERWARE OUT OF THE FRIDGE?!”

“Hmmmm, my wife is going to kill me...”

skeepe

Immortal
Alas, it appears my cunning plan of having all but two of my players score their lowest total of the season has failed me.

kurt faulk

Coach

What happened to the neckties this week. They started ertz and shazier when both were ruled out during the week. Is he on holidays? Not that it would have made a difference because my team scored big again.

Onwards and upwards.

Looks like the Hangman are going to be rolling into the draft with the 1st and 5th picks
HOOO BOY!

I would’ve “Browns’ed” them anyway.

I’ll give you a snapshot of the Dreamweavers season.

QB’s through 2017

Palmer > Watson (ir) > Eli (benched) > Kizer.

My wr1 and rb1 are Jordy Nelson and DeMarco Murray?

Just a dogshit year.

Mjp81

Juniors

well my team came up big the last 2 weeks when it needed to and scored 200+ both weeks.

not too thrilled about having to play the neckties again. what are the chances i can beat them two weeks in a row?

Good chance when he doesn't check his team and make the changes needed. Think you were safe regardless, but I would have made it a lot more interesting. Picked a bad week to be flat out and forgetful!!

zombie jesus

Staff member
Draft order updated.

Playoff games are set to go.

Neckties by Night Train v House of Carr - winner gets rookie pick 7, loser gets 8.

Tom155

Coach
May have snuck into the championship round by about a point, thought I was definitely done after Gurley went off yesterday

kurt faulk

Coach

ah damnit. didn't pay attention to the health of irving and it cost me big time. stupid mistake on my part.

well done tom.

we're 1 and 1 in our playoff meetings this year. meet you next week in the idp league.

skeepe

Immortal
Ah nuts. 8th pick.

That said, if I can pick up a superstar like Kamara in the second round this year, no reason I can’t make this pick work.

kurt faulk

Coach

I'm sorry @Tom155 but it seems a couple of stat corrections have given me the win in the semi.

Cruel way to lose at this late stage.

I'll take it though.

Maybe it is the year of the diamond dogs.

Tom155

Coach
Typical fantasy playoffs luck for me, every year :(.

Good Luck

Is there somewhere we can see which players had stat corrections?

kurt faulk

Coach
Typical fantasy playoffs luck for me, every year :(.

Good Luck

Is there somewhere we can see which players had stat corrections?

Just look at the live scores then compare to the final scores.

I know they credited foster with one more tackle (1 point) on my team. Just look for a player on your team who has a different points total.

I've been on the receiving end of a stat correction loss a couple of times in the idp league. Not fun and they were just regular season games. Sorry again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts