What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Pre-Season Trials - Feb 17-19

Wato

Juniors
Souths discipline looks like it might be an issue again this season they were in complete control of this game be drop balls and dumb penalties have let the dragons back into the game. Up until last season they were such a well disciplined side it can only be an attitude issue that leads to such a decline.

OzDragon

Coach
So the choices for tv this year is either Nein with Hadley, Lockyer and co or Fox with Parker & Anasta......

no name

Coach
Can't believe we have to listen to fkn Corey Parker all year, God he is snore inducing.

Fox Sports you had one job
He just stopped talking halfway through a sentence during the half time wrap.

Luckily Ennis picked it up and made it less noticeable.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Rugby league media seems like the South African sporting teams. You must have a quota of Queenslanders on every broadcaster, no matter how terrible they are

BunniesMan

Immortal
wowee. 2017 represents a New World Order. South Sydney is back. This is our league, the rest of you are just playing in it. Magnificent off season haul of signings combined with the returning players who are hungry to make up for 2016. Smart punters won't be betting against us.

Wato

Juniors
wowee. 2017 represents a New World Order. South Sydney is back. This is our league, the rest of you are just playing in it. Magnificent off season haul of signings combined with the returning players who are hungry to make up for 2016. Smart punters won't be betting against us.

Calm down a bit you have had a really good second 40 but the first half was average and typical of what we saw from Souths last year glimpses of brilliance but poor discipline letting the opposition back in it. The Dragons attack has also been terrible yet you have still conceded 3 tries, Souths need significant improvement to compete with the top sides in the Comp to be frankly honest the warriors were more impressive today.

Noname36

First Grade
you arent wrong.

If Hodgson gets injured I am going to stuff my pockets full of rocks and walk into Sydney Harbour

I was of the view last season that Hodgson was pretty much the main influencing factor in the Raiders' improvement last year. He was that good.

I always had a tiny soft spot for Clydesdale because he works so hard in defence but at the same time I'm extremely happy we moved him on to give Levi a chance. They're not really in the same league when it comes to attack.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: welcome back BM

Latest posts