What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R10 - Sea Eagles 14-24 Broncos @ Suncorp

Round 10: Sea Eagles v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really hope Tom gets back on the field soon and it's not season ending. He's definitely one of the stars of the game and really exciting to watch.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
We all say things like "1 m" or "5 m" forward about a pass, but really, this is a guess compared to where it would have been if launched flat. A ball could easily travel 5 metres forward and still be "backwards".

Maybe we should say the Manly one was 15 degrees forward...

THE CHAMP

First Grade
good thread but it went downhill fast as soon as the broncos looked like winning. pack of softcocks the lot of ya. go the mighty broncos.e

Clifferd

Coach
How the f**k do you score 3 tries in 10 minutes then not score the rest of the game

Has me baffled

Does it have you baffled?

Life's Good

Coach
good thread but it went downhill fast as soon as the broncos looked like winning. pack of softcocks the lot of ya. go the mighty broncos.e
Taking joy in Manly capitulating by default meant joy for Brisbane. Tough one to separate. Broncos were good enough and you are no doubt wearing a smile the size of a split watermelon. Enjoy

user_nat

Coach
How the f**k do you score 3 tries in 10 minutes then not score the rest of the game

Has me baffled

Does it have you baffled?
Brisbane have this strategy where they intentionally give the opposition tonnes of possession early in the game (not sure they've completed the first set in a game). Usually when executed correctly, they absorb said presssure and then score first anyhow.
So last night they nailed the no possession part, but I guess the new defensive combo on the right side weren't made aware of the absorb part.
So once Brisbane received the ball again at the 10th minute, Alfie was able to run out and info them of the correct strategy and they stopped letting Manly score.

That's my theory.

Latest posts