What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R11 Fri - Broncos 36-0 Wests Tigers @ Suncorp

Round 11: Broncos v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
Wasn't having a crack mate, I just didn't know what the injuries were that's all.
Lawrence is definitely a loss for you guys.

Yeah Lawrence wouldn't have made a huge difference but he's better then the other guys we had out there plus is one of the few guys in the team who actually shows a bit of leadership

thommo4pm

Coach
Yeah Lawrence wouldn't have made a huge difference but he's better then the other guys we had out there plus is one of the few guys in the team who actually shows a bit of leadership
I feel for you blokes, not a huge Tigers fan as you know...but your club has been treated poorly by a few selfish brats this season.
Not good to see the fans suffer through it.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
36 zip in second gear. thatll do i guess. really should have put 60 on. thank christ for the refs or it would have been close.

Front-Rower

First Grade
36 zip in second gear. thatll do i guess. really should have put 60 on. thank christ for the refs or it would have been close.

That win last night must be right up there for you guys. A bit like the time we beat Brisbane 36-6 in week two of the 2005 finals series ;)