What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R11 Sun - Bulldogs 18-24 Roosters @ ANZ

Round 11: Bulldogs v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Unscrupulous

Bench
How many times did JWH play the ball correctly? Let's ignore other facts that don't support your argument.

The Roosters won, why are you looking for a scapegoat?

The 'not played at' call went massively in the Roosters favour but I still don't believe it decided the game.

You are possibly the dumbest human being I have ever encountered, and considering some of the people that post on here that's saying alot. Jesus Christ.

Barkley

Bench
You are possibly the dumbest human being I have ever encountered, and considering some of the people that post on here that's saying alot. Jesus Christ.
Do you actually have anything to say? That's 2 posts in a row with 12 year old insults and no content.

mave

Coach
I laughed at that but he does what he gets away with, just like every 2nd player in the NRL.

Refs should crack down on this instead of forward passes that aren't forward.

I distinctly recall a crackdown on the play of the ball about 6 years ago, mid season....ended in massive lols and inconsistency by finals time, as usual.

How about the game cracks down on dodgy 3rd party deals, paper bag payments and unfair draws, etc, etc....something useful for a change.

Cockosh

Juniors
Let's celebrate chookies fans. We finally cracked 50 penalties for the year. Only 3 weeks after every team cracked 50. Thankfully dogs drop out didn't go 10m or we'd be waiting another week. Woohoo.
The teams with slightly better penalties for are tigers at 61 and knights with 62.
And before I cop the predictable criticism about how roosters should have copped more penalties I agree. But that doesn't explain how we can consistently RECEIVE less penalties than every other team.

Valheru

Coach
Dogs were laying on us so much I thought they were playing Twister.

But still could only get 2 penalties. That's 4 over 2 games vs the Dogs (not including the drop out that didn't go the 10m).

1 per half. Congrats Doggies on your discipline.

Don't forget another of those 3 penalties yesterday was for a German suplex on Manu.

Cockosh

Juniors
Excluding the 2 games against the roosters the dogs concede 7.25 penalties per game.
They have only conceded 5 in total against us an average of 2.5.
One of those was for verbal dissent and the other was for drop out not going 10.
Of the remaining 3 penalties one was for a dangerous throw and the remaining 2 for holding down.
So in 160 minutes of football a team that averages 7.25 penalties conceded only gave away 2 regulation penalties. This against a team that arguably dominated thru the middle in the first halves of both games.
In isolation this would just be one of those anomalies that occurs on occasion but this happens nearly every week, against every team over 10 years.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Excluding the 2 games against the roosters the dogs concede 7.25 penalties per game.
They have only conceded 5 in total against us an average of 2.5.
One of those was for verbal dissent and the other was for drop out not going 10.
Of the remaining 3 penalties one was for a dangerous throw and the remaining 2 for holding down.
So in 160 minutes of football a team that averages 7.25 penalties conceded only gave away 2 regulation penalties. This against a team that arguably dominated thru the middle in the first halves of both games.
In isolation this would just be one of those anomalies that occurs on occasion but this happens nearly every week, against every team over 10 years.

You do realize you are responding to a bunch of guys who are more than likely borderline disabled?

Latest posts