What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R11 Sun - Knights 20-30 Panthers @ McDonald Jones

Round 11: Knights v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mozza91

Coach
Jesus never seen a more blatant effort from the refs to get a team into a game than the two merkins with the whistle today before and after half time. We played like total spastics after that.

That strip call at the end of the first half where the bloke clearly dropped it was the writing on the wall. It would have been at least 18-0 after that. We were never going to win after that.

Also FOAD Merrin ya fat merkin.

Big Pete

Referee
Any word on why Cartwright came off?

Hooked or injured?

Will be interesting to see how Penrith go without Wallace, I assume Rein will come in? If not Katoa?

EDIT: Hyper-extension for Cartwright according to the presser from Hook.

mxlegend99

Referee
Any word on why Cartwright came off?

Hooked or injured?

Will be interesting to see how Penrith go without Wallace, I assume Rein will come in? If not Katoa?

EDIT: Hyper-extension for Cartwright according to the presser from Hook.
More interesting. How far is Hook willung to go to keep Moylan out of the 6?

Will he recall TMM?
Will he bring in a completely random bloke?

I hope Carty is out just to see what he does. Carty os a second rower. Not a f**king 6. This might be good for us if Carty is out for a bit and TMM has ruined his career with us.

Apey

Staff member
Another massive scalp for the Panthers.

Wins over Newcastle, Tigers, Warriors at home, and now Newcastle again.

That's a serious form line and ominous for the rest of the competition.

At half time when we were up 14 - 0 I thought there are three teams that could lose this against the Panthers even with how shit they're playing and it was those three, I didn't realise they were the only three teams they've beaten... but boy does it f**king suck to be one of those three. I wouldn't be confident of the Knights winning a game up 14 - 0 unless there were 5 minutes to go.

Munted

Bench
More interesting. How far is Hook willung to go to keep Moylan out of the 6?

Will he recall TMM?
Will he bring in a completely random bloke?

I hope Carty is out just to see what he does. Carty os a second rower. Not a f**king 6. This might be good for us if Carty is out for a bit and TMM has ruined his career with us.
I'm starting to think Moylan porked griffins Mrs.
There is no logical explanation as to why moylan is not in 6.
Last week and today showed what happens when Bryce is either off the field or removes himself from the playmaker role.
We look semi cohesive, still a long way to go but Bryce is farked.
merkin should be in the back row or shooting loads up chicks on the weekend.

mxlegend99

Referee
At half time when we were up 14 - 0 I thought there are three teams that could lose this against the Panthers even with how shit they're playing and it was those three, I didn't realise they were the only three teams they've beaten... but boy does it f**king suck to be one of those three. I wouldn't be confident of the Knights winning a game up 14 - 0 unless there were 5 minutes to go.
Look at the bright side. You lost an easy win game this week.

But that puts into perspective how shit Raiders are this year.

Knightmare

Coach
For all the extra leg-ups they have, Brisbane's Premiership drought is only 5 years less than the Knights Premiership drought...

Nealo 12

Bench
I thought before the game that the only way we could lose this is the Refs keeping it close by giving the locals all the calls, fortunately for us they evened it up in the second half... my god that first try by the Knights was a joke !

GongPanther

Referee

To be honest,it was one of those games where it could go either way. I tossed a coin,Heads-Panthers,Tails-Knights,and called heads..and it came up heads. Thats how I'll do my tipping from now on.