What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R12 Fri - Rabbitohs 16-22 Eels @ ANZ

Round 12: Rabbitohs v Eels

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2017 - Round 12
South Sydney Rabbitohs v Parramatta Eels
ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park (TICKETS)
Friday 26 May 2017

Gates 5:30pm / NYC 5:35pm / NRL 7:50pm

SOU-17teamlist.jpg

1. Cody Walker 2. Alex Johnston 3. Hymel Hunt 4. Bryson Goodwin 5. Aaron Gray 6. John Sutton 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Thomas Burgess 9. Robbie Farah 10. Robbie Rochow 11. Kyle Turner 12. Angus Crichton 13. Sam Burgess
Interchange: 14. Damien Cook 15. Tyrell Fuimaono 16. Anthony Cherrington 17. George Burgess 18. Braidon Burns 19. Zane Musgrove 20. David Tyrrell 21. Cameron Murray

PAR-17teamlist2.jpg

1. Bevan French 2. Semi Radradra 3. Brad Takairangi 4. Kirisome Auva'a 5. Josh Hoffman 6. Clint Gutherson 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Suaia Matagi 9. Kaysa Pritchard 10. Tim Mannah 11. Manu Ma'u 12. Tepai Moeroa 13. Nathan Brown
Interchange: 14. Beau Scott 15. Daniel Alvaro 16. Kenny Edwards 17. Siosaia Vave 18. David Gower 19. Will Smith 20. Rory O'Brien 21. Nathan Davis

LU_TeamPanel_REF-Yellow.jpg

Referees: Grant Atkins, Alan Shortall
Sideline Officials: Clayton Sharpe, Nick Beashel
Video Referees: Ashley Klein, Luke Patten

NYC - Fri 5:35pm at ANZ

ISP - Wenty (Eels) Bye
Bears (Rabbitohs) away to Warriors at Mt Smart, 3:10pm AEST Sat​

Last edited by a moderator:

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think we can just sneak home. It'll be a tough one.

I think we have the advantage in the forwards!!!!!!

I'd be sending lots of traffic at Moses too.

Gonna have to keep an eye on French, Radradra, Auva'a and Gutherson. I'm not worried about the rest.

I'm glad Farah will be with us.

If Brown and Jennings are out as expected, they are big losses.

Vic Mackey

Referee
man who do i hate more, souffs or moses? luckily its the sister in laws bday so i wont have to sit through it.

ideal scenirio would be moses does his acl and parra win, as i do like the eels. however barring a season ending moses injury i think ill have to support the red and green

Clifferd

Coach
Hmmm

Can't support a team with Moses in it

Hate Souffs

Hopefully Souffs get up to an early 16-0 lead with Moses throwing 2 intercepts and sam Burgess barging over him copping a concussion then failing his HIA

Eels end up winning 22-16 without Moses in the team and he gets dropped to reserves the next week

natheel

Coach
I think we can just sneak home. It'll be a tough one.

I think we have the advantage in the forwards!!!!!!

I'd be sending lots of traffic at Moses too.

Gonna have to keep an eye on French, Radradra, Auva'a and Gutherson. I'm not worried about the rest.

I'm glad Farah will be with us.

If Brown and Jennings are out as expected, they are big losses.

Brown is in

Taka is reunited with Semi so that'll be good for us Semi will definitely be scoring outside Takairangi.

I hope Moses improves again in his defence because he he only missed 3 last week against a big raiders team. He needs to just tackle round the legs he's never going to dominate a forward up top so I don't know why he even tries.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Brown is in

Taka is reunited with Semi so that'll be good for us Semi will definitely be scoring outside Takairangi.

I hope Moses improves again in his defence because he he only missed 3 last week against a big raiders team. He needs to just tackle round the legs he's never going to dominate a forward up top so I don't know why he even tries.
Well I'm sure we will be targeting his ribs.

It should be a close one.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
ribs are a bit funny, can have a crack in a few and barely feel anything but could also have no structural damage but be in absolute agony and cant make any small movement of anything.