What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R12 Sat - Warriors 28-10 Broncos @ Mt Smart

Round 12: Warriors v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vee

First Grade
Good result for the Warriors, you'd hope for a better crowd next home game. Except Warriors' fans aren't so easily fooled.

user_nat

Coach
Why? So that the teams rorting the cap with TPAs (broncos) have all of these players available to them every week. Fk them.
It's technically not rorting if it's within the rules. And if it's not within the rules you can quit your job to remove any evidence.

Why? So that the teams rorting the cap with TPAs (broncos) have all of these players available to them every week. Fk them.
As good as it is to see the Broncos struggle it f**ks the whole comp for months and i say this with Penrith about to benefit big time

MilkShark

First Grade
As good as it is to see the Broncos struggle it f**ks the whole comp for months and i say this with Penrith about to benefit big time
Oh I agree, sharks got smashed with origin this year and to be honest I don't give 2 shits about origin, i'd much prefer to win club games.

But on the flip side, there are clubs with an unfair advantage origin seems to help equal the playing fields a bit.

Diesel

Referee
The Broncos being Origin player less, brings them back into the field, must be what it would be like if TPA's weren't a thing and the Donkey's had to share their city with another (or 2) teams

blaza88z

Coach
Oh I agree, sharks got smashed with origin this year and to be honest I don't give 2 shits about origin, i'd much prefer to win club games.

But on the flip side, there are clubs with an unfair advantage origin seems to help equal the playing fields a bit.

The Warriors are not one of those clubs lol, they have noone but to blame but themselves for being unable to compete with top sides, look at their roster.. they should be a lock for the top 4 with that spine