What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R12 Sun - Raiders 24-16 Roosters @ GIO

Round 12: Raiders v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GAZF

First Grade
One of the best fullback displays I've ever seen from Gordon.

At full strength we're well ahead of the Raiders in 2017. No doubt.

Very proud of the effort.
Correct on all fronts. Game was too close for comfort. Gordon was brilliant.

Exsilium

First Grade
Yeah because they are decent players.

Although papalli more than cancels Cordner out.

LOL

Cordner, whilst I hate to admit it, does a lot more and provides more to a side than Papalli. He's one of the best back rowers NSW has. Tackles, Runs his lines, hits in defence.

I wont suggest Papalli is bad, hes not but he's a long way behind the consistency and effort of Cordner.

Exsilium

First Grade
Correct on all fronts. Game was too close for comfort. Gordon was brilliant.

Gordon is a constant reminder that effort and attitude can produce as good as a perfomance as those with all the skills and attributes.

He's a footballer and I hope he gets an extension or a gig elsewhere.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
No way Papalii literally carries us sometimes. Anyone who makes a comment like that about Papalii makes me wonder how many Raiders games they have watched. I don't think he has played a bad game in like 2 years.

skeepe

Immortal
No he really doesn't.

They're hands down the two best edge backrowers in the comp. Cordner is immense for us.

Although it must be said that Papa will be warming that bench for the Roos for many years to come as that left edge is Cordner's.
Papalii is a much better player than Cordner.

Boyd's good, but Papalii is the best in the world at his position and it's not even close.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Papalii is a much better player than Cordner.

Boyd's good, but Papalii is the best in the world at his position and it's not even close.
And yet he's accruing splinters for the Roos because Boyd owns that left edge spot! And will for the next 5-6 years.

If Cordner is Shane Warne then Papa is Stuart MacGill.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Imagine if Boyd Cordner and Henry Perenara both played for the Roosters today.

It would have been 84 - 0.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
And yet he's accruing splinters for the Roos because Boyd owns that left edge spot! And will for the next 5-6 years.

If Cordner is Shane Warne then Papa is Stuart MacGill.

Mal f**king loves Papalii so I wouldnt be too sure on that one mate. Especially if Papalii has a big series for Queensland.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Also Papalii is significantly larger than Cordner so he is more versatile and can play in the middle of the field. I mean I like Cordner as a player the only comment that made me go wtf was the claim that Papalii isn't consistent

Unscrupulous

Bench
Lol just realised that we have to play again without the Origin players in Round 18. What a f**king joke the draw is.

skeepe

Immortal
Lol just realised that we have to play again without the Origin players in Round 18. What a f**king joke the draw is.
At least that's against Souffs. If you don't win that game, even without the Origin players, you may as well give up on this season.