What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R12 Sun - Raiders 24-16 Roosters @ GIO

Round 12: Raiders v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nick87

Coach
I really hope Fergo leaves the roosters. He's the only thing holding me back from actually liking them a bit.

Tedesco, Cordner, Pearce, STT, JWH and Friend are all probably in my top 20 favourite non raiders players. And Mitchell/Manu both look like they could be exciting to watch long term.
Keary too actually.

I feel dirty

age.s

First Grade
Whoever did the draw really f**ked it up.

Today is our first home game since April 21, our next one is on June 24.

Same with us. One home game between mid April and mid July. Then 4 home games in a row in the run home.

skeepe

Immortal
Anyone saying Cordner isn't up to scratch obviously doesn't watch the bloke play. He is miles above any second row in the game, bar Gillette who is probably equal.

You watch cordner he makes 10-15 metres every run and is almost guaranteed to find his front for a quick play the ball. That alone creates so many holes for any team. He also is one of the best defenders in the league.

I love pappali and on his day he can be the best second rower in the world, but it's about once every 6 weeks.
Gillett? f**king lol.

nick87

Coach
Gillett? f**king lol.

Gillett isnt fit to wipe Papalii or Cordner's f**king ring hole

and by that i mean he's probably the 4th best back rower in the world, with daylight being 3rd after Papa and Cordner :lol:
He's pretty good, but certainly not in their class

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
You lost more than that but that is not my point.

Last years team was way more switched on as a footy team.

They seem to have lost the belief and confidence in what they do.
I actually think it's the opposite. They think they can just throw it around and they'll win without doing the hard work.

nick87

Coach
I actually think it's the opposite. They think they can just throw it around and they'll win without doing the hard work.

Spot on
It's not a loss of confidence
It's over confidence, they've spent all off season blowing smoke up each other's arses and forgetting that you need to work hard to be successful and work harder to have continued success

They play as if what they achieved last year actually means something in 2017

Vic Mackey

Referee
I didn't see any of the game but heard the roosters won the second half penalty count 7-0

Are skeepes meltdowns worth going back through 32 pages?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I dont think its possible for our knuckleheads to lose confidence. Rapana does something ridiculously stupid and just shrugs it off to try another play that is just as stupid.

The best form in wightons life came after he cost us the game against the dragons last year.

Austin is down on confidence. BJ is just frustrated he is being wrestled to death. This is a bit of a crossroad for Joey. He just needs to deal with the fact he is such a target and not have a f**king meltdown every game because he is being wrestled. I just want him to get back to running hard and not worry so much about the attention he gets.

Today he had another stupid f**king hissy fit. We were damn lucky the stupid baby didnt give a penalty away for taking such a ridiculous shot on Mitchell and then the stupid f**ker fires up at the refs when whitehead drops the ball.

Sticky needs to get the clown on some valium or something before he runs out.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Wow I've just checked the Raiders draw for the reason of the season.

Holy shit talk about running the gauntlet.

Good luck making the 8. Be an amazing effort if they do.

Holy shit !! lol They play Souths and the Knights but then every team in the top half of the ladder including Storm twice.

Latest posts