What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R13 Sun - Bulldogs 0-38 Panthers @ ANZ

Round 13: Bulldogs v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2017 - Round 13
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Penrith Panthers
ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park (TICKETS)
Sunday 4 June 2017

Gates 1:40pm / ISP 1:45pm / NRL 4pm

CBY-17teamlist.jpg

1. William Hopoate 2. Brett Morris 3. Josh Morris 4. Brenko Lee 5. Kerrod Holland 6. Matt Frawley 7. Moses Mbye 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Lichaa 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Adam Elliot 13. David Klemmer
Interchange: 14. Sam Kasiano 15. Danny Fualalo 16. Greg Eastwood 17. Craig Garvey 19. Francis Tualau 20. Marcelo Montoya 21. Renouf To'omaga 22. Richard Kennar

PEN-17teamlist.jpg

1. Dylan Edwards 2. Josh Mansour 3. Dean Whare 4. Waqa Blake 5. Dallin Watene Zelezniak 6. Matt Moylan 7. Nathan Cleary 8. James Tamou 9. Mitch Rein 10. Regan Campbell-Gillard 11. Corey Harawira 12. Isaah Yeo 13. Trent Merrin
Interchange: 14. Tyrone Peachey 15. Leilani Latu 16. Tim Browne 17. Viliame Kikau 18. Sitaleki Akauola 19. Peta Hiku 20. Moses Leota 21. Te Maire Martin

LU_TeamPanel_REF-Yellow.jpg

Referees: Grant Atkins, Alan Shortall
Sideline Officials: Dave Ryan, Chris Sutton
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Luke Patten

NYC - Sat 3pm at Belmore

ISP - Sun 1:45pm at ANZ​

Last edited by a moderator:

Das Gupta

Juniors
If Moylan plays 6 I think the Panthers may steal this one. Pommy Graham may or may not play, if he does he will probably last 20 minutes. The dogs will have a few of their pack backing up.
Manosur back for Penrith should give them the thrust from the back to kick start their sets and I have been impressed with Merrin the past few weeks.
I hope this going to be a good match.

mxlegend99

Referee
Panthers have a strong line up this week. If Edwards and Moylan play to their potential this might be the game that kickstarts the Panthers season.

Bulldogs defence is tough. Great test for the Panthers new spine.

This Year?

Immortal
Panthers to start their run now and regain some confidence with a win against...oh the Bulldogs are one of their bogey teams except that time they got absolutely choker chained in the semis last year.

Panthers by 18.

GongPanther

Referee
Every game is so desperately important that we must be training with such intensity,it must be feeling like the semis. For every game we lose from now on,that door closes one inch closer to being shutout for the season.

Cleary needs to have his game head on like I said pre game before the Warriors match.In that game,we simply needed to play our way into the game for the first 20 minutes instead of trying to win it in the first 15.

Cleary clearly needs to sharpen up his organising.At times,player were looking back at him on the 4th tackle and 2nd guessing to what he wanted.Everyone was not on the same page in that and other games.

Depending how we fare in the first half,the Dogs will have us for breakfast if we losing by 16 or more points.

We play to our potential,we win by 30-40+...that IF we play to our FULL potential.

Here is hoping we can kick start something with all the changes. It will take time for the new combos to gel but there is a whiff of excitement with the changes made.
Lets hope we start well and can kick on.

OldPanther

Coach
The new combinations could be a bit off but if they click they walk over the Dogs. I feel them them with no Reynolds.

Latest posts