What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R13 Sat - Dragons 16-12 Wests Tigers @ ANZ

Round 13: Dragons v Wests Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2017 - Round 13
St George Illawarra Dragons v Wests Tigers
ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park (TICKETS)
Saturday 3 June 2017

Gates 12:40pm / NYC 12:45pm / NRL 3pm

SGI-17teamlist.jpg

1. Jason Nightingale 2. Nene Macdonald 3. Taane Milne 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Kalifa Faifai Loa 6. Kurt Mann 7. Josh McCrone 8. Russell Packer 9. Cameron McInnes 10. Paul Vaughan 11. Tariq Sims 12. Joel Thompson 13. Jack de Belin
Interchange: 14. Jacob Host 15. Leeson Ah Mau 16. Hame Sele 17. Jai Field 18. Tyrone McCarthy 19. Josh Dugan 20. Tyson Frizell 21. Gareth Widdop

WST-17teamlist.jpg

1. James Tedesco 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak 4. Moses Suli 5. Kevin Naiqama 6. Tuimoala Lolohea 7. Jack Littlejohn 8. Aaron Woods 9. Matt McIlwrick 10. Ava Seumanufagai 11. Kyle Lovett 16. Chris Lawrence 13. Elijah Taylor
Interchange: 14. Tim Grant 15. Jj Felise 17. Joel Edwards 18. Jacob Liddle 19. Esan Marsters 20. Matthew Eisenhuth 21. Jordan Rankin 22. Michael Chee-Kam

LU_TeamPanel_REF-Yellow.jpg

Referees: Gavin Badger, Peter Gough
Sideline Officials: Russell Turner, Chris McMillan
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Luke Patten

NYC - Sat 12:45pm at ANZ

ISP - Illawarra (Dragons) host Wests Tigers at WIN Stadium, Fri 7:30pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Last time the teams met the tigers weren't too bad, we created chances but dropped the ball over the line 3 times. We were missing Brooks and had Moses dogging it along with Littlejohn pretending to be a first grade halfback. Widdop was the difference and all 5 dragons tries were scored by wingers.

Woods will likely pick up a phony injury in origin so he doesn't have to play, but Dugan will likely pick up an actual injury.

If widdop doesn't play I give the tigers some chance however likely the dragons will be too good either way.

Clifferd

Coach
Last time the teams met the tigers weren't too bad, we created chances but dropped the ball over the line 3 times. We were missing Brooks and had Moses dogging it along with Littlejohn pretending to be a first grade halfback. Widdop was the difference and all 5 dragons tries were scored by wingers.

Woods will likely pick up a phony injury in origin so he doesn't have to play, but Dugan will likely pick up an actual injury.

If widdop doesn't play I give the tigers some chance however likely the dragons will be too good either way.

Legit Widdop expected to line up just in time for us. You couldn't make this shit up

James Roberts returns against us
Now Widdop

Alec's-saints

Juniors
saints were predicted for the spoon. now they're a genuine top 4 team. what a difference 12 months can make, love this piece of humble pie

Vic Mackey

Referee
i want your guys opinion where do you see the saints finishing this year be honest.

a lot depends on their run home compared to other sides around them. honestly i dont know who is where on the table as ive lost all interest in that side of things.

saints are a tough consistent side whos worst performance isnt that much beind their best. ill say likely 6th/7th as i think they're better then a lot of sides but probably dont have the firepower to match the likes of storm/sharks/roosters/cowboys/broncos etc in the big games if both teams play their best.

SBD82

Coach
a lot depends on their run home compared to other sides around them. honestly i dont know who is where on the table as ive lost all interest in that side of things.

saints are a tough consistent side whos worst performance isnt that much beind their best. ill say likely 6th/7th as i think they're better then a lot of sides but probably dont have the firepower to match the likes of storm/sharks/roosters/cowboys/broncos etc in the big games if both teams play their best.
That's a pretty solid summary of our season so far.

Prepare to be blasted for it though.

SBD82

Coach
I haven't been watching tigers games. Have they fixed their right side defence since last time we played them?

Vic Mackey

Referee
I haven't been watching tigers games. Have they fixed their right side defence since last time we played them?

It's been better, the first 4 games under clearly our defence as a whole was the best it's been in years.

The last 2 games it's really fallen away though.

Alec's-saints

Juniors

we played roosters on anzac day went to golden point would have won if widdop didn't get injured. sharks won by a foward pass should have won. we have already beat sharks this year storm we were out played but tried hard. i can see us finishing 4th if saints stay injury free

blaza88z

Coach
we played roosters on anzac day went to golden point would have won if widdop didn't get injured. sharks won by a foward pass should have won. we have already beat sharks this year storm we were out played but tried hard. i can see us finishing 4th if saints stay injury free

I hate that, I really do. How can you be absolutely certain you would have won? The Sharks game, they deserved to win by more, their winger dropped it cold with the line at his mercy.

Widdop has be at his best consistently for the Dragons to be a threat, something he has failed to do since he signed for the Dragons.