What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R14 Mon - Bulldogs 16-2 Dragons @ ANZ

Round 14: Bulldogs v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
f**ken panthers

It's honestly nothing o do with what the Panthers had to do with last week.Watch the game again,and you'll see that the Knights,after being screwed by the ref a few days ago,would have beaten either of these sides.

Welcome to the universe were anyone beats anyone....on their day.

Great stuff.

TheFrog

Coach
I've said it before - the Dogs aren't as bad as they look sometimes.
The Dogs had players out and others backing up last week, and they are vulnerable against a side that moves the ball about. Which the Dragons didn't do today.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Haha its just stunning this team of grubs and slugs at the dogs seem to own us. Thats our worst game in about 5 years, that was absolutely pathetic.

This Year?

Immortal
Very disappointed. 3 weeks ago I had dreams of top 4 in September. Now, I'm worried we won't even make the finals.

Funny how our form has dropped since Mary and Widdop have re-signed.

The 2016 Dragons are back. Let us celebrate with a crownie!

Last edited:

txta2

Bench
No, they won't. We'll send them back to their little smelly kennel with their tails between their legs.
We're the one's who will bounce back after a shocking performance last week.
Haha everyone point and lol

GongPanther

Referee
Haha its just stunning this team of grubs and slugs at the dogs seem to own us. Thats our worst game in about 5 years, that was absolutely pathetic.
It was one of those days. Every side has a slump.Consider this as such more than the Dogs getting up.Foxsports League programs (with always,their current [name a year] Dogs captain always on show in their midweek shows) will try to convince you otherwise.

Hutty1986

Immortal
It was one of those days. Every side has a slump.Consider this as such more than the Dogs getting up.Foxsports League programs (with always,their current [name a year] Dogs captain always on show in their midweek shows) will try to convince you otherwise.
It was the doggies cheer squad on fox today...fckwits smith and brandy up to their usual butthurt tricks and ex bulldog kimmorley as well

GongPanther

Referee
Very disappointed. 3 weeks ago I had dreams of top 4 in September. Now, I'm worried we won't even make the finals.

Funny how our form has dropped since Mary and Widdop have re-signed.

The 2016 Dragons are back. Let us celebrate with a crownie!
Don't worry...you'll be there.

Latest posts