What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R14 Sun - Wests Tigers 18-40 Roosters @ Campbelltown

Round 14: Wests Tigers v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King hit

Coach
Such a plodder. Will live off that 1 game against souffs forever

Exactly and he lives of a few big hits as well. There are people who I talk to who see Napa as one of the best front-towers in the game but he is really just a solid player who just puts on a big hit every once in a while.

Vozzy

Juniors
I always say after every game surely there are better players in lower grades but then I look at the lower grade scores and go god save us Naquima Che Kam Little John and Lovett is the best we good.

Clifferd

Coach
Diabolical handling by the Roosters and they still score 40 pts, hate to see what would have happen if they held more of the pill.

We weren't exactly pretty either added with the fact we never beat Roosters but yep scary to think

Well done, think your team are top 4 certainties

simmo05

Bench
There you go roosters fans, see the diabolical state your f**kwit assistant coach left us in. That was almost our best team, and you flogged us despite dropping the ball 20 times. What a proper merkin taylor is

Clifferd

Coach
I always say after every game surely there are better players in lower grades but then I look at the lower grade scores and go god save us Naquima Che Kam Little John and Lovett is the best we good.

Chee Kam/Marsters/Sue > Lovett

MWZ > Naiqama

Brooks > Littlejohn

Not rocket science I don't know why the higher authorities can't see it

Vic Mackey

Referee

90% of the garbage is gone next year

Pedge1971

First Grade
There you go roosters fans, see the diabolical state your f**kwit assistant coach left us in. That was almost our best team, and you flogged us despite dropping the ball 20 times. What a proper merkin taylor is

I think he had a lot of help from a certain f**kwit player manager. Tiges were good for 40 mins today