What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R15 Sat - Storm 23-22* Cowboys @ AAMI

Round 15: Storm v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheFrog

Coach
Honestly our scouting team is f**kin incredible. That kick to force the dropout was up there with one of the best I've seen (probs bias tho)
If he can do that on a regular basis, there is no limit to where he can go in this game. Unfortunately, I think it was just luck.

beave

Coach
poor cows

We got what we deserved mate, 20min period of stupidity killed us. But I am proud of the boys for their effort, in particular Lolo and Bolton. Once we can re-group and re-focus I hope we can make a run post origin to try and get into the 4, at the moment we are in a bit of a holding pattern, as is all the teams with 4 or more players out from origin.

I though Laybutt did really well on debut, has a nice pass and a deft kick on him.

On the flipside (and I know he's playing on one knee, and got a bit busted last night) but I hope Ray Thompson can go out with some dignity and not stink it up on the field. His D and lateral movement were painful to watch last night. He's been a great warrior for us but i think it's time he hung up the boots.

Last edited:

chigurh

Do CH9 still get first shot at the draw? If so, even with Origin plays missing, isn't it a bit weird that they passed on this game in favour of the Rabbits/Titans?

STORM.99/07

Bench
great night for Storm.. We win with 7 players out with origin and injury. our younger players did us proud.
Lightning win netball championship. Go Storm girls.