What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R15 Sun - Eels 24-10 Dragons @ ANZ

Round 15: Eels v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WaznTheGreat

Referee
They weren't too scary last week in Darwin when NQ ignored their bullshit and handed them their ass on the scoreboard.....

Cowboys are trash,if not for the flukiest of plays from the God awful Michael Morgan these losers would have never win a GF

ed-grimley

Bench
My Rooster goggles you reckon? Coming from the person that relentlessly bashes him any chance he gets and literally writes him off before the game is even played.. I think we know who the heavily biased one is in here. The only reason it's the Roosters supporters that respond to it is because we're the only ones that care enough to tell you to jam your bullshit up your arse.
What sort of fan shit bags a key player after an important win and before an even more important match?

beave

Coach
Cowboys are trash,if not for the flukiest of plays from the God awful Michael Morgan these losers would have never win a GF

It's alright mate, I know 31 years of failure is hard to take. Even when you managed to actually win a trophy, you got it taken off you less than 4months later for utter incompetence. Face it, there is only one team that wears blue and yellow that people give a f**k about. And it aint the one from that shit box in western sydney.

blacklock

Juniors
dragons stuffed up when they let jamie soward go and chose widdop. funny how our attack and kicking game has gone to shit. instead we rely on luck or brute force to get to the line.

widdop is our modern day barrett. dragons fans will have to suffer a few more years before he leaves just as barrett did and hopefully have someone with an ounce of creativity.

worst dragons player...ever