What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R15 Sun - Eels 24-10 Dragons @ ANZ

Round 15: Eels v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MKCS

Juniors
It's kind of odd how a team can go from being consistently solid and not really falling out of top 4 to dropping out of the top 4 and looking at potentially only just scraping into the 8.

Bazal

Post Whore
It's alright mate, I know 31 years of failure is hard to take. Even when you managed to actually win a trophy, you got it taken off you less than 4months later for utter incompetence. Face it, there is only one team that wears blue and yellow that people give a f**k about. And it aint the one from that shit box in western sydney.

Is it Leeds?

TheFrog

Coach
It's kind of odd how a team can go from being consistently solid and not really falling out of top 4 to dropping out of the top 4 and looking at potentially only just scraping into the 8.
If they get rolled by the Knights next game they're in some serious bother. Not impossible on current form.

carcharias

Immortal
dragons stuffed up when they let jamie soward go and chose widdop. funny how our attack and kicking game has gone to shit. instead we rely on luck or brute force to get to the line.

widdop is our modern day barrett. dragons fans will have to suffer a few more years before he leaves just as barrett did and hopefully have someone with an ounce of creativity.

worst dragons player...ever

Enter hunt

Bazal

Post Whore
dragons stuffed up when they let jamie soward go and chose widdop. funny how our attack and kicking game has gone to shit. instead we rely on luck or brute force to get to the line.

widdop is our modern day barrett. dragons fans will have to suffer a few more years before he leaves just as barrett did and hopefully have someone with an ounce of creativity.

I don't think Widdop is the problem. He'll be a lot better alongside Hunt instead of McCrone, who is absolutely gash and puts all the pressure on Widdop to create points.

Fact is the Dragons spine has almost zero creativity anywhere. Widdop is a good director, but McCrone as mentioned is awful and McInnes (who has really surprised me this year) and Dugan are certainly good players, but would struggle to scrape together an ounce of creativity between them....

JokerEel

Coach
It's alright mate, I know 31 years of failure is hard to take. Even when you managed to actually win a trophy, you got it taken off you less than 4months later for utter incompetence. Face it, there is only one team that wears blue and yellow that people give a f**k about. And it aint the one from that shit box in western sydney.

Aww someone seems salty... Cheer up!

Hutty1986

Immortal
Arthur has outcoached Mary today
This coach would get the better of Mary
greyhound-bus.jpg

This Year?

Immortal
Well that was hard to take.

I was the guy in the bay 113 wearing a black dragons letterman style jacket yelling "f**k" for the majority of the game.

I don't know what's worse: supporting a team who is shit or supporting a team that gives false hope.

There is alot going on at the Dragons and alot of it smells like shit.

Widdop is the worst Dragon ever?

Give yourself an uppercut.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
FFS Pritchard is the glassiest glass man ever made of glass.

Don't like to see anyone injured obviously but this bloke can't string double figure games together.
Aren't you Nathan Peats' biggest fan? He's been great value for the Titans with his record for consecutive games.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
That was actually good reffing IMO.

Don't lay there f**k assing around playing for a penalty and then get up and tap like there's nothing wrong with you.
Why the f**k not? A crusher tackle is illegal regardless of whether you got injured.