What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R16 Sat - Raiders 20-30 Broncos @ GIO

Round 16: Raiders v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MilkShark

First Grade
I dont mind them both on the field at once but having hodgson just taking stupid hitups and doing donkey work is stupid.

If he must do it he needs to take either austin or sezer off and play hodgson at halfback
Agreed.

I saw Hodgson take a hit up just for the sake of it. He's quick and skilful enough to play in the halves. Get rid of Sezer, I don't feel like he offers much.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I wish we weren't losing close ones. I wish we were getting flogged by 40 so that Stuart has to drop some of these bums. He can start with sezer, Clay f**king Priest and Austin.

Our best two players are our wingers ffs.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Well....

Canberra need to have a good look at the size and type of forwards they have. I said a while back Stuart had recruited too many of the same type of player.

They have a 500K forward sitting on the bench. Why????

The halves have gone backwards this year. Why?

Raiders look like a bunch of individuals playing rather than a team. Don't know what's changed though from last year.

They've had a lot of close losses this year.

no name

Coach
f**k me the RL media shit me with their stupid questions.
To Ben Hunt: A few weeks ago Wayne Bennett said it wasn't working and dropped you, what's changed since then?

He's only back in the team because of injuries.

MilkShark

First Grade
f**k me the RL media shit me with their stupid questions.
To Ben Hunt: A few weeks ago Wayne Bennett said it wasn't working and dropped you, what's changed since then?

He's only back in the team because of injuries.
The term "media" is used very loosely within the rugby league community. They tend to get drop kick ex league players with half a brain or a random nobody chick to ask them questions.