What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R17 Sat - Sea Eagles 26-22 Warriors @ nib (Perth)

Round 17: Sea Eagles v Warriors

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2017 - Round 17
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles v Warriors
nib Stadium, Perth (TICKETS)
Saturday 1 July 2017

(AEST, subtract 2H for WA local) Gates 3pm / Curtain Raiser 3:15pm / NRL 5:30pm

MAN-17teamlist.jpg

1. Tom Trbojevic 2. Matthew Wright 3. Dylan Walker 4. Brian Kelly 5. Akuila Uate 6. Blake Green 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Brenton Lawrence 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. Martin Taupau 11. Frank Winterstein 12. Lewis Brown 13. Jake Trbojevic
Interchange: 14. Cameron Cullen 15. Lloyd Perrett 16. Darcy Lussick 17. Addin Fonua-blake 18. Jarrad Kennedy 19. Jonathan Wright 20. Brad Parker 21. Jackson Hastings

WAR-17teamlist.jpg

1. Roger Tuivasa-sheck 2. Charnze Nicoll-klokstad 3. Blake Ayshford 4. David Fusitua 5. Ken Maumalo 6. Kieran Foran 7. Shaun Johnson 8. Jacob Lillyman 9. Nathaniel Roache 10. Ben Matulino 11. Bodene Thompson 12. Ryan Hoffman 13. Simon Mannering
Interchange: 14. Ata Hingano 15. Bunty Afoa 16. Albert Vete 17. James Gavet 18. Manu Vatuvei 20. Ligi Sao 21. Isaiah Papalii 22. Mason Lino

LU_TeamPanel_REF-Yellow.jpg

Referees: Gavin Badger, Tim Roby
Sideline Officials: Russell Turner, Adam Reid
Video Referees: Luke Patten, Steve Chiddy

NYC - Sat 1pm at Lottoland

ISP - Warriors away to Bulldogs at Belmore, Sat 3pm
BWSE (Manly) host Wenty (Eels) at HE Laybutt, Sun 3pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

Leber

Bench
At least this one isn't on at midnight like the last few Perth games.

Still, warriors hate playing in Perth so sea eagles easily.

This Year?

Immortal
Manly. The Warriors will lose their shit after getting frustrated by Manly's defence and Johnson will go full genius of Benji proportions.

Clifferd

Coach
Sironen out for 8 weeks.

Having not watched much of manly this year but managed to watch them dismantle sharks quite easily sironen has looked to step up a gear so I'll ask the more knowledgeable eagles fans

Will he be a big loss?

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Sironen out for 8 weeks.

Having not watched much of manly this year but managed to watch them dismantle sharks quite easily sironen has looked to step up a gear so I'll ask the more knowledgeable eagles fans

Will he be a big loss?

He has really stepped up this season and feel for the bloke.

Biggest issue I see is losing the continuity that has been established. So many of the 17 have played all or most games this season.

I don't see his loss as anything that can't be covered pretty well though.

Lane is in reggies, so if its a big body who runs lines that they want, then I guess he comes in.

Bainbridge is having injury issues ATM and Jamil Hopoate still has no NRL clearance (that I know of).

If I had to guess though, Lewis Brown will start and Hastings back to the bench.

blaza88z

Coach
That's a long way to travel for the Warriors, have to tip Manly based on performance alone.. before even regarding the travel

Clifferd

Coach
He has really stepped up this season and feel for the bloke.

Biggest issue I see is losing the continuity that has been established. So many of the 17 have played all or most games this season.

I don't see his loss as anything that can't be covered pretty well though.

Lane is in reggies, so if its a big body who runs lines that they want, then I guess he comes in.

Bainbridge is having injury issues ATM and Jamil Hopoate still has no NRL clearance (that I know of).

If I had to guess though, Lewis Brown will start and Hastings back to the bench.

f**king prick could never play like that for us, only beef I have with him. Otherwise great to see him play to his potential

I'm surprised lane isn't even in the 17 tbh, I remember he was talked up as an origin prospect coupl years back

Nice Beaver

First Grade
f**king prick could never play like that for us, only beef I have with him. Otherwise great to see him play to his potential

I'm surprised lane isn't even in the 17 tbh, I remember he was talked up as an origin prospect coupl years back

Lane has been lazy in reggies.

Its a attitude with him.

He cane on against the Cows for a short stint and killed it earlier this year.

We wants to be a first grade star but isn't prepared to roll up the sleeves.

As for Sironen - sometimes its the coach and environment. Look at Uate for us also. Barrett might just be a good coach.....

Perth Red

Post Whore
Weather is looking terrible, storm and hail! Will be a leveller. Could go either way depending who adapts to conditions.

Saturday 1 July
Summary
storm.png

Min 9
Max 17
Showers. Possible storm.
Possible rainfall: 8 to 20 mm
Chance of any rain: 100%
rain_100.gif

Perth area
Cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm and small hail in the afternoon and evening. Winds westerly 15 to 25 km/h turning south to southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h during the day.