What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R18 Sat - Storm 6-22 Eels @ AAMI

Round 18: Storm v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Eels should cruise into the 8. We need the Dragons to collapse because the Eels won't this year. It's about time as well, 2009 was the last time they played finals...
Last time we lost a finals match to a team that wasn't cheating was the Cowboys in 2005. The only finals losses since then were to the Storm - in '06, '07 and '09.

Saxon

Bench
Last time we lost a finals match to a team that wasn't cheating was the Cowboys in 2005. The only finals losses since then were to the Storm - in '06, '07 and '09.
And Parra's record of salary cap cheating runs from 2010 to last season.
Are you seriously telling me that Parra cheated all that time and didn't play finals once? I think that's the worst thing I've ever heard.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Are you seriously telling me that Parra cheated all that time and didn't play finals once? I think that's the worst thing I've ever heard.
Without TPAs you need to cheat to compete. If we were missing the finals all those years we obviously weren't cheating enough. Last year we finally got the level of cheating right but unfortunately we had Scotty 'Staunch' Seward helping keep our secrets and we got caught.

We would've been better off with someone like Andrew Gee or that bloke who sells cheap houses to the Cowboys. Even Raelene Castle managed to walk away without throwing a grenade over her shoulder on the way out.

Bazal

Post Whore

That's what happens when blokes like Steve Kearney are in charge of recruitment, with an already busted salary cap, and feel like Daniel Harrison is worth big money so the board finds a few paper bags to keep him around....

Deadset embarrassing the way this club was run from Fitzgerald's exit until last year. Every single person involved cared more about their own agendas than they did the club.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
That's what happens when blokes like Steve Kearney are in charge of recruitment, with an already busted salary cap, and feel like Daniel Harrison is worth big money so the board finds a few paper bags to keep him around....
NRL recruitment staffs all know what players are worth. If they pay overs it's because they have to.

Latest posts