What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R18 Sun - Bulldogs 20-18 Knights @ Belmore

Round 18: Bulldogs v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joeboy

Juniors
Nice work hodkinson, give the pressure kick to a rookie. You are meant to be a senior player and you shirked the moment to stand up. One of the more gutless things I've seen.

Knights deserved that win and the Bulldogs are one of the most insipid, uninspired teams I've ever seen. Truly awful.

Des was a great coach, he has so many rep players, all the facilities, loads of money spent on their program, and his team dishes up rubbish most weeks.

Bazal

Post Whore
Nice work hodkinson, give the pressure kick to a rookie. You are meant to be a senior player and you shirked the moment to stand up. One of the more gutless things I've seen..

Lol, not sure how you can put that on Hodkinson. He clearly wasn't sure he had the legs (he would have) and they were mulling over kick or hail mary and then Lamb barged in like the special kid at PE and told them all he could do it....

The captain or coach should have said "We'll take the two thanks" and chucked the ball to Hokko.

shaggs

Coach
Have the knights gotten better or have the rest of the comp stopped trying against them ???

lsta5838

Juniors
glad I am not a Knights fan. Could say they deserved to win it, I guess the scoreboard shows they didn't.

Could the ref have gone to the video ref for the last try to see if Mbye was onside?

Sucks how the ball just bounces for some teams and not others. Chin up Newcastle and stick with the plan... you will eventually get out of it.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I would say I feel for Knights fans, but they're probably sick of hearing that every week. That was just a real poor loss.