What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R19 Fri - Raiders 18-14* Dragons @ GIO

Round 19: Raiders v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
No wonder these merkins can't clap in time.
Look at them cheering their team off like they just won a title.
Selfies with players.
Autographs
They're all f**ked in the head.

Both teams should've been pelted with eggs as they left the feild.
f**k you're a miserable merkin.

Smack

Coach
our last set before the 80 mins, all mcgroan the dumb merkin had to do was hold the ball, 4th tackle, 20m out.. mate f**k.. use your brain merkin

This Year?

Immortal
Selfies with players.
Autographs

To put it in perspective they haven't won since May (I think I heard someone say in the telecast). If it were the other way round I wouldn't believe it.

This Year?

Immortal
Well there's no excuses for that loss...had so many chances and squandered them as we have accustomed to...that was the epitome of dragons footy tonight.

It takes a brave person to be a Saints fan which has been a waterslide this season..

GongPanther

Referee
Selfies with players.
Autographs

That is the 2nd funniest comnent to ticklle my ribs tonight.I'll have to search through the Panthers V Warriors game thread for the funniest...

Big Pete

Referee
It's about time the Raiders were on the right side of one of these games. While they had a lot go their way this evening, there's been times in the past where they've been the better side and had nothing to show for it.

Love Josh Papalii, but he was lucky to stay on the field tonight. It will be interesting to see what he will be charged with. At first glance it looked like a Grade 3, but the way the officials treated it, I'd be surprised if it was more than a Grade 2.

Why did the Dragons go away from what was working for them in the first half? They had a lot of success attacking the Raiders right-hand side. It seemed like they weren't interested in targeting the edges and kept trying to play short to Thompson whenever they went that way. While it's not a poor option, I'm not sure why they didn't play off the back of it and lull the Raiders defence into mistakes. The Dragons don't have a lot of strike, if they're not making in-roads through the middle, then usually it's the left-hand side that provides them with inspiration.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
McCrone made a really nice play by kicking into the in goal. Sometimes in GP it is wise not to take the shot and use defensive pressure to win you the game.

But no one saw a 40/20 coming, certainly not of that quality.

McCrone and Sezer should hold their heads high. Quality game management from both, but someone has to lose.

Latest posts