What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R19 Fri - Warriors 22-34 Panthers @ Mt Smart

Round 19: Warriors v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheFrog

Coach
The loser of this game can only mathematically make the top 8.

For the winner,the week by week scenario of being one loss away from oblivion continues provinding a little help from both the Eels and Dragons loding along the way will make life easier for us.
We're now just one game behind the Dragons, and we've got them at home in the second last round.

Four home games in a row now. Things are looking up. This was a very important win.

Fangs

Coach
What a huge surprise.

Penrith beat a team without Matt Moylan. Albeit the Warriors, but surprising.

And Cleary had a blinder on stats alone. Only seeing the highlights now. Has proved me wrong.

Cleary has had a rough year, I honestly didn't think he had it in him to do the work tonight. It makes you wonder how could this side could be if Griffin can get Moylan and Cleary firing together...

Glad we got the 2 points. Soft run ahead, looks like we are on our way to the 8 (touch the f**king wood)

GongPanther

Referee
We're now just one game behind the Dragons, and we've got them at home in the second last round.

Four home games in a row now. Things are looking up. This was a very important win.
For the rest of the season,we have a some what kinder run towards the finals. But it seems alas,that the injury curse might be banging on our door.

Thank christ we have a very strong reserve grade pool to call on.

Next week v Titans is a f**king massive game now. Have a feeling they could upset the Sharkies tomorrow night but even if they don't, they are a severely underrated team and I remember last year's 28-24 loss to them where we were expected to win and got cocky and Peachey dropped the ball and didn't dive on it and then Don or someone ran 80 to win the game. Titans are a massive danger.

Meth

Staff member
I was really frustrated by the officiating tonight.

That's to take absolutely nothing away from the Panthers, because-

A- they were smarter than us
B- they were better than us
C- they were the deserving winners.

But the amount of shit in and around the ruck made it a horrible game to watch.

Meth

Staff member
To be clear, I'm not saying that the referees favoured the Panthers, or the Warriors.

I'm just saying that they didn't control the ruck well.

OldPanther

Coach
I was really frustrated by the officiating tonight.

That's to take absolutely nothing away from the Panthers, because-

A- they were smarter than us
B- they were better than us
C- they were the deserving winners.

But the amount of shit in and around the ruck made it a horrible game to watch.

I'm starting to think they are having a bad year in general. There's been some massive shockers and the ruck is a downright mess.

Mulgoa Joe

Juniors
Roger Roger Roger!

I hope that little bit of extra money was totally worth throwing your career away.

Teddy will enjoy playing finals series and winning Premierships at the Roosters whilst you can collate some spoons at that shit show of a club.

Congrats.
Maybe he just wanted to get away from the toxic drug and alcohol culture at the Roosters?