What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R2 - Dragons 16-34 Eels @ WIN

Round 2: Dragons v Eels

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
Very disappointed with tonight's performance. If we didn't make so many errors we would have had a very good chance of winning this game. At least we haven't given up,

Parra have been awesome bar a couple of mental lapses and their fans should be very proud of what they've seen tonight.

mxlegend99

Referee
Semi Radradra is going to have a hard time getting his wing spot back after this rookie has grabbed 4 tries. Never heard of him before today. But this merkin can play.

blaza88z

Coach
Very disappointing performance from the Dragons, just when their fans thought there was a chance they may have turned a corner and were at least going to be competitive.. ugh, nope

GongPanther

Referee
I'd say something about Packer's hands but I'm afraid he'd find and thump me.

Saw this little school girl walking on the main st of Wollongong last week with one of those oversized lollypops and curls in her hair.

She walked up to Packer and proceeded to punch the holy shit out of him. Funniest scene I've witnessed in all my life. :)

Latest posts