What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R2 - Dragons 16-34 Eels @ WIN

Round 2: Dragons v Eels

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
Very disappointing performance from the Dragons, just when their fans thought there was a chance they may have turned a corner and were at least going to be competitive.. ugh, nope

This performance smacks of the Mary era. We've dropped more ball than peter north and there no way any side can compete with such a bad completion rate. We also compound our mistakes with a dumb penalty or poor attitude which shows in our defence. Mary can at least say we led the comp for a week in 2017.

no name

Coach
The Walters 'Radrudder' call had to be joke by the end of the game.
He kept going out of his way to say his name incorrectly. It was like he was getting $5 every time he said it.
Hopefully he was and doesn't need the $ from commentating anymore.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Edge defence non-existent all night and French, Semi and co took full advantage. Must be time for a few weeks of reserve grade for Aitken, with Milne waiting in the wings. Back to the same old gutless, brainless 'Dragons footy' that Mary teaches so well. He will be under the pump big time after the Sharks put 40 on us next weekend.
Far too good Parra, they'll put on a few big scores like that this year.

He kept going out of his way to say his name incorrectly. It was like he was getting $5 every time he said it.

Smacks of ignorance. Buffoon ignorance. Plenty of non Anglos in the game...the gimp should practice the pronunciation. Or, stick to Semi.

ed-grimley

Bench
I once terminated a relationship because she continually mispronounced people's names. Maybe his boss could do the same.

Bazal

Post Whore
Jeez Mary would be wishing he could send Packer back to the big house after that effort....

Would have liked to kick a few more goals. No issue tonight but in a tight game I'd be concerned

Vic Mackey

Referee
Edge defence non-existent all night and French, Semi and co took full advantage. Must be time for a few weeks of reserve grade for Aitken, with Milne waiting in the wings. Back to the same old gutless, brainless 'Dragons footy' that Mary teaches so well. He will be under the pump big time after the Sharks put 40 on us next weekend.
Far too good Parra, they'll put on a few big scores like that this year.

Never, ever got the hype around Aitken. He is strong I guess, but really to me he looks like Beau Ryan playing in the centers.

OVP

Coach
This whole Sack Mary thing is a tad overblown these days. Can we get an Oust Doust instead please ?

stormbati

Bench
Smacks of ignorance. Buffoon ignorance. Plenty of non Anglos in the game...the gimp should practice the pronunciation. Or, stick to Semi.
I noticed the main caller actually did a pretty good job. He pronounced Matangi perfect. Not the hardest name but nice to hear someone make the effort especially when his co-commentator dribbles his way through the match.