What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R2 - Sea Eagles 18-38 Rabbitohs @ Lottoland

Round 2: Sea Eagles v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2017 - Round 2
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles v South Sydney Rabbitohs
Lottoland, Brookvale (TICKETS)
Saturday 11 March 2017

Gates 3:00pm / NYC 3:15pm / NRL 5:30pm

MAN-17teamlist.jpg

1. Tom Trbojevic 2. Jorge Taufua 3. Dylan Walker 4. Brian Kelly 5. Akuila Uate 6. Blake Green 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Brenton Lawrence 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. Nate Myles 11. Frank Winterstein 12. Curtis Sironen 13. Jake Trbojevic
Interchange: 14. Cameron Cullen 15. Lewis Brown 16. Jarrad Kennedy 17. Shaun Lane 18. Jonathan Wright 19. Jackson Hastings 20. Matthew Wright 21. Billy Bainbridge

SOU-17teamlist.jpg

1. Alex Johnston 2. Braidon Burns 3. Hymel Hunt 4. Siosifa Talakai 5. Bryson Goodwin 6. Cody Walker 7. Luke Kelly 8. Zane Musgrove 9. Robbie Farah 10. David Tyrrell 11. John Sutton 12. Kyle Turner 13. Sam Burgess
Interchange: 14. Damien Cook 15. Jason Clark 16. Angus Crichton 17. Robbie Rochow 18. Robert Jennings 19. Anthony Cherrington 20. George Burgess 21. Adam Reynolds

REF-YELLOW-2017.jpg

Referees: Gavin Badger, Jon Stone
Sideline Officials: Russell Turner, Ricky MacFarlane
Video Referees: Luke Patten, Steve Chiddy

U20's Round 2
Sea Eagles v Rabbitohs at Lottoland, Sat 3:15pm

ISP Round 2
Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles (Sea Eagles) v North Sydney Bears (Rabbitohs) at HE Laybutt Fields, Sun 3:00pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Surely we will have enough to beat Souths.

Hoping Brown is running around for Blacktown next weekend.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Surely we will have enough to beat Souths.

Hoping Brown is running around for Blacktown next weekend.
Thanks for Taupau and Addin Fonua's stupidity. You've given us some hope.

You've a few duds as well like we do:

Taufau
Uate
Lawrence
F. Winterstein
Sironen

Hopefully you name a couple more duds too in place of your 2 suspended guys.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Don't worry though Beaver we are dishing up some duds:

Talakai at centre is a turnstile
Kelly
Tyrrell
Turner
Clark

Rabbits20

Immortal
Manly' dangers:

T. Trbojevic
J. Trbojevic
D. Walker
DCE

Our dangers:

Sam
Farah
Cook
Cody

Also beware of Burns. He has a lot of speed.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Thanks for Taupau and Addin Fonua's stupidity. You've given us some hope.

You've a few duds as well like we do:

Taufau
Uate
Lawrence
F. Winterstein
Sironen

Hopefully you name a couple more duds too in place of your 2 suspended guys.

Besides a dropped ball, I think Uate did a bloody good job yesterday. Happy to have him in our team.

I was also reasonably happy with Sironen and Winterstein. Sironen will provide some good second phase stuff and his defence was sound.

Lawrence has a big ticker, but just isn't able to provide any impact at all.

How you can list what you think are our duds and not have Myles and Brown in your list is beyond amazing.

natheel

Coach
I thought Uate was good in his debut for manly. Sure he dropped a terrible ball that put them under pressure in their own 20 but I thought he was solid. Sironen was also good. Brown was terrible. Giving away a penalty on the last tackle is idiotic

Vic Mackey

Referee
Besides a dropped ball, I think Uate did a bloody good job yesterday. Happy to have him in our team.

I was also reasonably happy with Sironen and Winterstein. Sironen will provide some good second phase stuff and his defence was sound.

Lawrence has a big ticker, but just isn't able to provide any impact at all.

How you can list what you think are our duds and not have Myles and Brown in your list is beyond amazing.

Well this time last week r20 called nofoaluma a dud only for him to come out with 2 line breaks, 15 tackle busts, 3 offload, over 200m gained a a MOTM performance.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Taufau made 2 knock ons.

Uate dropped a ball right near your own try line.

You only completed at 69percent. You guys made less offloads than Souths and gave more penalties away.

Problem is we don't have AR.

Sironen only made 48m and Winterstein 55m. Lawrence only made 48m.

If Taupau is out that's great as he's a big threat. That only leaves J. Trbojevic that we have to worry about.

Your forwards aren't crash hot and neither are ours.

I hope Souths play Crichton.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well this time last week r20 called nofoaluma a dud only for him to come out with 2 line breaks, 15 tackle busts, 3 offload, over 200m gained a a MOTM performance.
I didn't call him a dud.

I said I wasn't concerned by him.

Problem is I didn't realise Nofo would run at Talakai.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I thought Uate was good in his debut for manly. Sure he dropped a terrible ball that put them under pressure in their own 20 but I thought he was solid. Sironen was also good. Brown was terrible. Giving away a penalty on the last tackle is idiotic
Sironen missed 6 tackles.

His stats are pretty much the same as Sutton's.

natheel

Coach
Souths were worse than what Manly were. No Inglis and Reynolds is a win to manly. Their attack will be better.

Latest posts