What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R2 - Sea Eagles 18-38 Rabbitohs @ Lottoland

Round 2: Sea Eagles v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
We just had another gear they did not. Exciting signs.

Early days but I think there's a good chance Gold Coast, Newcastle and Manly feature in the bottom 4 this year.

With Souths a place or two above them, based on their performances so far

eagles4eva

First Grade
Well done Bunnies.... totally dominate performance over this rabble, besides the first 15 minutes... Souffs just bigger, stronger and way better coached...

The only silver lining here, another loss closer to Barrett's impending sacking (let my prayers come true)

Hawkins

Juniors
Well done Bunnies.... totally dominate performance over this rabble, besides the first 15 minutes... Souffs just bigger, stronger and way better coached...

The only silver lining here, another loss closer to Barrett's impending sacking (let my prayers come true)

but he's so pretty

yobbo84

First Grade
Bottom line we need Reynolds and Walker to play every game if we're any chance of the 8 this year.

eagles4eva

First Grade
We might not be minor premiers but we have a shot at the 8. Too much weight was put into how we played with a crippled GI.
I don't wanna burst your bubble or come across as a sore loser, you do know you played a bottom 4 team today???

Pommy

Coach
Manly dumped Toovey for this?

It's shocking Toovey is rooted to the bottom of the English second tier whilst Manly, Dogs and Dragons have such shit coaches in charge.

Edit

Shit isn't the right term for Hasler but he certainly seems lost at this moment in time.

I was at cricket til 7. And couldn't tape game so will have to find a replay.

I need some honest feedback on bunnies and sea eagles performances. Good game? Highlights etc.

GongPanther

Referee
Manly dumped Toovey for this?

I think Manly,after their glorious run from the previous few seasons,took it's toll on them when the value of the players jacked right up,and the salary cap was all but exhausted.

And with Tooves being a coach who should have expected big bucks solely on his reputation as a GF winner,was too expensive for Manly to keep him.

I'm sure Manly did all they could to keep him,but in getting Barrett,they would have saved themselves 100's of thousands of $$,which mind you, they didn't have to begin with.

Pedge1971

First Grade
I think Manly,after their glorious run from the previous few seasons,took it's toll on them when the value of the players jacked right up,and the salary cap was all but exhausted.

And with Tooves being a coach who should have expected big bucks solely on his reputation as a GF winner,was too expensive for Manly to keep him.

I'm sure Manly did all they could to keep him,but in getting Barrett,they would have saved themselves 100's of thousands of $$,which mind you, they didn't have to begin with.

What? They sacked the bloke well b4 season end and it wasn't about money...

Latest posts